Contributor

BREEZIES - WHAT HAPENED TO 34A BRAS?

Can anyone tell me what happened to the Size 34A for the Breezies bras?  I am sure I am not alone in needing this size.  What's up ith this???  Thanl if anyone knows why.

Super Contributor

Re: BREEZIES - WHAT HAPENED TO 34A BRAS?

You are not alone!  

While I am not a fan of breezies, I find this problem throughout the undergarment industry.  An A cup is NOT unusual in a larger band size (other than 32) it's  just that manufacturers don't make them, why.....I don't know.  

Valued Contributor

The reason Breezies doesn't come in 34A is because they don't do any 34's.  If you notice, QVC orders most all their products sold in huge sizes.....when I was in my mid 40's I use to wear 32C....that also was hard to fine but good department stores carried it.  QVC has Breezies made for 46 DDD - give ma a break - that is not normal sizing for normal people that are not morbidly over-weight.  Same as shoes in wide and double wide and wide calves....and people wonder why Americans are so over-weight....because society caters to obesity anymore which is shameful and pitiful.

Respected Contributor

@grooms

I wear a double wide shoe because of health, not obesity.  Thanks.

Contributor

Thank you for your reply.  It makes me sad though since I really loved the original T-shirt bra that Shawn got me started on years ago.