Respected Contributor

BLARING Music (?) on Gourmet Holiday shows

[ Edited ]

With ALL the choices of music out there WHY ON EARTH does QVC insist on using that horrible loud blaring NOISE that plays behind the hosts when Gourmet Holiday or food shows are previewing or showing upcoming items?

Can the HOSTS hear that in thier earpeices?!?!? If they can, they should sue.

It is SO loud and annoying blaring horrible cacaphony I can't get to the remote fast enough. A REAL turn off.

In fact, sometime it seems to go on SO LONG in the previews, I actually DO turn the channel.

QVC ...Can you try something different? There's a TON of better choices than that blaring offensive noise.

thanks. Rant Over.

Respected Contributor

Re: BLARING Music (?) on Gourmet Holiday shows

Have you considered switching to decaf?
Respected Contributor

I poured some on the TeeVee when that noisesom cacaphony came on , but it  didn't stop it!

Honored Contributor

I guess I must like the music since I never even noticed.

Respected Contributor

I don't mind the blaring music.  It drowns out the chewing noises the hosts make while munching on the food.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

RollTide2008, If you can't handle reading the suggestions without feeling the need to make snarky comments, maybe you need to switch to decaf.

Super Contributor

Poor QVC they just can't do nothing to please their viewers. I wonder what else in their daily lives that they complain about while watching other shows. If you are having a bad day come to the blogs you will soon learn that what you were going through is minor.