Occasional Contributor
I’m very disappointed in the high prices of clothing on QVC. I’ve really curtailed my spending as a result of the prices. I’m thankful Cuddl Duds is still reasonable and has expanded their line.
Super Contributor

If that's the cause, why can I still get tees and tips from Kohls, Penneys and even Macy's for much less. Wouldn't the tariff isdues apply to them as well?   If QVC sizes were more standardized, then that might be worth paying more for, but sizing consistently remains a big issue. 

Super Contributor

Customers have been complaining about SG for years but nothing changes. She must be making lots of sales or they would reign her in. I made up my minds years back that I would never purchase anything from her line.  The only way to get their attention is if hurts their bottom line.

Trusted Contributor

Could we please see some lower prices on LTS, they are ridiculously high.  Not a bargain at all.   I have been with QVC for a long time and just don't buy as much any more.  Saving money is a good thing.

Occasional Contributor

I thought it was just me but I feel the prices are going up every day. You can't buy a top for less than $50. T shirts are $35 and more plus shipping. It is ridiculous. Lori Goldstein's tops are $60 and $70 at least. Denim and Co. which use to be reasonable is too high. With today's economy people cannot afford theses prices. I am senior and cannot these price. Sorry I am not buying clothing on here anymore. Also what is hurting them is the sizing is so inconsistent even if you shop the same brand all the time.

They should do free shipping like Amazon and maybe they will do better.

Also, as someone else said the shipping is slow and returns are too. I

Valued Contributor

Re: BIG increase in prices!

[ Edited ]

JMO, prices are going up b/c QVC is losing more and more customers everyday.  QVC is protecting their bottom line w/the price increases.

Sooner or later, even the most loyal QVC customer will throw up their hands and shop elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@Bjobrit wrote:
The tax is based on price only, s&h is separate and I'm not even sure it varies based on where it's going

It depends on what state you live in.  In Pennsylvania, we pay sales tax on shipping and handling, if we order a taxable item.

Occasional Contributor

You are so right. The stores you mentioned you can use coupons and they have great sales. On Macy's site today they have tops for $19.95. QVC tops start at $50.

Honored Contributor

@Dancing Costco has jeans,jean jackets for 1499.They have tops for that or less.I got some really cute cargo pants for 19.99.

Trusted Contributor

Increased prices, poor quality.  Enough of us have complained to deaf ears.  I refuse to buy any of their clothes, even LTS are out of reach.  Amazon, Kohls, TJMaxx, and others have better prices and no hassle with S/H.  

Also the crepe erase for the face is so wrong, look at the before and after pictures, ridiculous.  It's all phony...Grrrrrr.

Saving lots of money, thanks QVC!