Trusted Contributor

Re: Automatic videos! Please Stop!!

[ Edited ]

I wish it would go back to seeing an actual photo of the item I clicked on, with out having this wait for the video or bars to load. I wonder how many customers are annoyed having to click again to see the photo? You would think a shopping website would be designed better.

Kind of like clicking on"orders" but having to click a second time to actually see them.

Honored Contributor

That's why I like to see 'colors first' during presentations.  I choose my colors, and then promptly call in my orders.  Yes, that's the reason why.  That auto video and then taking forever to see the colors is a drag.  A slowwww drag at that.   P.S.:  I'll try 'unchecking'

the 'automatically play video' again.  Thanks for the reminder.   But, still, it's so much easier to order by phone.  (For me, anyway.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ROMARY wrote:

That's why I like to see 'colors first' during presentations.  I choose my colors, and then promptly call in my orders.  Yes, that's the reason why.  That auto video and then taking forever to see the colors is a drag.  A slowwww drag at that.   P.S.:  I'll try 'unchecking'

the 'automatically play video' again.  Thanks for the reminder.   But, still, it's so much easier to order by phone.  (For me, anyway.)

I agree! They never get through colors until after some chatting, then sometimes go through them too fast because they wasted time. I get irked when they stop on a color to show design ideas when I really want to see the colors remaining. I use automated ordering, too, the website is too slow to load (& we just got high speed internet through Comcast) and pages jump, it's easier by phone. @ROMARY

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes!  It's much, much slower than it used to be.  And, that's for sure.  Used to be that we could go to the item, immediately find the color with one click, and see if our size is available.  No waiting. What happened?  .......... And don't suggest using a phone/small device.  Can't see much of anything on a teeny seven inch or smaller device without using a magnifying glass. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Q4u

Just turn them off.   No biggie.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Q4u

Just turn them off.   No biggie.

ROFL.... I didn't know you could turn them off permanently..... so I appreciated the information earlier in the thread and turned them off!

It's made a huge difference and if it comes back on again, I'll turn it back off!  You're right.... no biggie.... (once you know!)  Woman LOL 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*