Respected Contributor

email us before an item ships , and remind us if we would like to postpone or cancel. Sometimes if we aren't on top of it we get ones we don't need. This hapened with a lancer $95 item and i called the moment the shipping email came thru , they said they would try , but sure enough it shipped. I have other companies that give me 2 days.CS said they would waive shipping return , but i could have saved QVC an unecessary return.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa :  Do you not manage your auto deliveries? If not, you should, especially with whatever the Q is going through these days.

Super Contributor

@MW in Iowa , I agree, however, It is a hit or miss which doesn't make sense.  I knew I had one last auto delivery coming in February.  I was notified about a week before sayiing it would ship soon.  It appears they are not consistant with their policies, go figure!

I did look at my auto delivery when I received my email, and I would have still been able to cancel it if I wished.

Sorry, that QVC can't give every customer the same service as some get.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@MW in Iowa  I love auto deliveries/I hate auto deliveries.  Not sure if they are coming from the Q or the company itself but I wish they'd b a little more forthcoming.  Anyway, I hope your able to get what you are expecting.  

Respected Contributor

To my way of thinking, I contracted for the Auto Delivery so it's my responsibility to keep track of them. Easy enough to do by simply clicking on My Account periodically.

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

To my way of thinking, I contracted for the Auto Delivery so it's my responsibility to keep track of them. Easy enough to do by simply clicking on My Account periodically.

I do this , but there are times i forget , and like i said other companies email me as a reminder 2 days prior , it wouldn't take any man power , just a tech thing that shouldn't cost them a penny.

Trusted Contributor

@MW in Iowa   I don't think we should have to babysit our autodeliveries; it shouldn't be this hard to get what we ordered/expected. 

I use a specific eye drop for my dry eyes & got a deal offer through Amazon for auto delivery saying I'd get the drops tomorrow; will come to find out I get an email from the vendor saying by the 11th.  Well that's really niice but I'm out of the drops & need them tomorrow.  Come to find out it's all a great deal for them but what about me?

Trusted Contributor

@MW in Iowa Interesting, I usually have anywhere between 8-10 items on auto delivery and I get notified for each one prior to shipment. I can then go and skip the shipment, cancel, or just let it ship.

I do try to go to my auto-delivery orders though once a month and make adjustments if need be. 

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

This is correct.  I track my A/D all the time.  If I don't want something sent on the date it shows on My Account then I change it.  You should be able to take responsibility for your own orders.  

Honored Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

@MW in Iowa Interesting, I usually have anywhere between 8-10 items on auto delivery and I get notified for each one prior to shipment. I can then go and skip the shipment, cancel, or just let it ship.

I do try to go to my auto-delivery orders though once a month and make adjustments if need be. 

I also get an email that an auto-delivery is being prepared, in time to make changes if I want before it ships.

I then get another email when it has shipped.