Honored Contributor

Attention QVC buyers in Temp-tations

I have to complain about the recent lack of colors available in many new Temp-tations Floral Lace offerings. There are only about a half a dozen colors when you are bringing many of the newer pieces/sets, and the chocolate brown is one that is continually missing. 

I really feel your buyers are out of touch with what the customer wants in this line in general, and the lack of color choices is really a big mistake. TT has so many colors in both FL and OW, and customers who start a collection expect to be able to get all offerings in their color, in order to complete that collection. 

Brown/chocolate is always a popular choice, and I really dont' see why it (and so many others) is being neglected with these new releases. 

Contributor

Re: Attention QVC buyers in Temp-tations

Definitely agree! The new color gray was gone in minutes!!!

QVC buyers please purchase Temp-Tations  Cranberry in both FL & OW-Pleassse! 

There are alot of  people on TT facebook missing their favorite colors!  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio - I would recommend that you share your suggestion/complaint with Tara; I have noticed many times lately that when new items debut, she specifically says that she is only offering them in a limited range of colors, so I don't think the fault is with QVC (especially since this is also true of some of her online-exclusive pieces). If you don't have Facebook, where Tara and Lisa are very responsive to both comments and private messages on the TT page, you can send a message through the contact form on the company website: https://temp-tations.com/pages/contact-us

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Mominohio - I would recommend that you share your suggestion/complaint with Tara; I have noticed many times lately that when new items debut, she specifically says that she is only offering them in a limited range of colors, so I don't think the fault is with QVC (especially since this is also true of some of her online-exclusive pieces). If you don't have Facebook, where Tara and Lisa are very responsive to both comments and private messages on the TT page, you can send a message through the contact form on the company website: https://temp-tations.com/pages/contact-us

@loriqvc 

Tara and Lisa simply give the same canned responses over and over and they say they have no control over the items or the colors that QVC buys, it's all up to the buyers here so complaints need to be heard here as well. They lie about things. They told people that yellow was going to be a seasonal color, but it never did come back.

They  (Tara and company) also say they are 'testing to see how popular an item/set is before they bring it in many colors'. Sometimes that does happen, more times it does not, but I doubt most of these newer releases  will. 

I believe the line is faltering. They rarely ever sell out of anything anymore, and their TSV sales are extremely low.