QVC Social Team

Ask Your Questions About the Forums Here

[ Edited ]

Hello Forum Community!

We appreciate the questions you have posted here in Suggestion Box and you will find answers to many of them in the Welcome Get Started category. Please continue to post them here and we will be happy to answer them. 

QVC Community Team

Respected Contributor

Re: Ask Your Questions About the Forums Here

When will iPad users be able to use the quote function?
Trusted Contributor

why no sub- forums? Why no Viewpoints??

Respected Contributor

1. How do I select an avatar?  Following board directions doesn't work.  I'd like to select an image from my computer pictures.  If I click on "my computer" and then "browse," nothing happens. 

2. Why are forum choices all over the page instead of being in an organized straight line? 

3. When will you have this community forum up and running so it can be used by posters?

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for answering some of our questions 😊. Are you working on making it iPad friendly, so that we can use the "quote" feature, font sz & color, your emoticons, etc.
Trusted Contributor

This format is like an assault on the eyes. Why was the format changed to something far less easier to read? (It's absolutey horrible.)

Honored Contributor

While it's nice to be able to use paragraphs easily and to have larger font with the iPad, not being able to quote is inconvenient. Is this being worked on?
Honored Contributor

I'm absolutely certain that the absence of a handbag forum was a mere oversight and however inexcusable that was, I also feel certain that you're working on rectifying that, immediately.  Right...?  I say, right...?  Right.  Good.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

1.  Will there be a time when more recent threads and posts will be imported?  It made little sense to bring over ancient history at the expense of ongoing conversations.

2.  Will there be a time when we will be able to easily view our activity and the activity of other posters as we could on the old boards?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I keep asking how to post a picture using an iPad. People respond to click on an icon with a mountain landscape. I don't have such an icon. It took us years to figure out how to post photos using the old system but that doesn't seem to work now. Are we out of luck?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment