Occasional Contributor

Since QVC owns HSN, why don't you just ask them.   I placed an order with HSN on Saturday and it was in my hand on Wednesday and  I don't live any closer to HSN.  The warehouse excuses are getting old and don't  get me started on exchanges and refunds.  

Occasional Contributor
Yes, the warehouse excuse is not good enough of an excuse to have items in process for 2 to 3 weeks or more. If those items are not readily available to ship, don't advertise them until they are.
Esteemed Contributor

@yyy wrote:

Since QVC owns HSN, why don't you just ask them.   I placed an order with HSN on Saturday and it was in my hand on Wednesday and  I don't live any closer to HSN.  The warehouse excuses are getting old and don't  get me started on exchanges and refunds.  

@yyy 

You are incorrect.

QVC does NOT  own HSN.

They are seperate, individual companies that are owned by the same PARENT COMPANY.

T

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@yyy.  Never fear, HSN's shipping superiority is short lived.  The plan is for both to use the same huge, new warehouse in Bethlehem, Pa.  So HSN's merchandise will soon move into the fiasco that the Q has created.  Better get your shopping there done early 'cause nobody knows when this will happen.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@yyy wrote:

I don't live anywhere near HSN  actually I'm far, far away. I get my orders shipped out quickly. Never had any issue's with them.  

Honored Contributor

I have had no issues with QVC shipping but have often with HSN.  I have had orders go back and forth to the same places for 8-10 days and took at least 2 weeks to come.  I think it  depe.nds on where an item originates and where the customer lives.  Crepe Erase and Nick Chevez products come in about 4 days to  me. 

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@yyy wrote:

@yyy 

You are incorrect.

QVC does NOT  own HSN.

They are seperate, individual companies that are owned by the same PARENT COMPANY.

T

@Anonymous032819in October, 2018, Qurate combined HSN and QVC into a single business called QXH.   

Honored Contributor

The only shipping issue I've had with QVC is the blowout clearance items.  My orders from 10/23 are just being delivered today.

I placed an order Sunday night and I just checked tracking and it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

I ordered boots on 10/27 and they were delivered 11/2.  

My last order from HSN wasn't delivered any faster and my last order from ShopHQ took almost 2 weeks to get to me. 

Honored Contributor

HSN has fast refunds too.  I got my refund in four days!