Esteemed Contributor

Re: Are you going to offer the Lock &Lock storage container with holiday gift bags this year?

[ Edited ]

@Lynnster67 wrote:

Chris Pryme said handles on all the containers

--------------

Since they will have handles....maybe they will be a bit larger...

Honored Contributor

Re: Are you going to offer the Lock &Lock storage container with holiday gift bags this year?

@Lynnster67 wrote:

@Lynnster67 

Do you know when/where she said this? And preview pics, like on social media? 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@Lynnster67 wrote:

@Lynnster67 

@Mominohio  I follow Chris on Instagram. I think she posted there. She posts pics with the Christmas bag each day and she mentioned handles.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@Lynnster67 wrote:

@Lynnster67 

@Mominohio  I follow Chris on Instagram. I think she posted there. She posts pics with the Christmas bag each day and she mentioned handles.

@proudlyfromNJ 

Do you know if you can see Chris on Instagram if you don't have an account? I've tried but can't seem to figure out how to get in. I know on Facebook, if it is a public page, you don't have to join, but not sure about Instagram or if so, how to get in and do it. 

Did she post pics of the new bags? Or just the ones from the past? 

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@Lynnster67 wrote:

@Lynnster67 

@proudlyfromNJ 

Do you know if you can see Chris on Instagram if you don't have an account? I've tried but can't seem to figure out how to get in. I know on Facebook, if it is a public page, you don't have to join, but not sure about Instagram or if so, how to get in and do it. 

Thanks!

@Mominohio  You don't need an Instagram account. I don't have one. I keep it bookmarked because sometimes I have trouble pulling it up. Is is chrisprymeqvc. Then just type Instagram. Yes, she posts new pictures of all upcoming items and pics of her beautiful farm.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@Lynnster67 wrote:

@Lynnster67 

@proudlyfromNJ 

Thanks!

@Mominohio  You don't need an Instagram account. I don't have one. I keep it bookmarked because sometimes I have trouble pulling it up. Is is chrisprymeqvc. Then just type Instagram. Yes, she posts new pictures of all upcoming items and pics of her beautiful farm.

@proudlyfromNJ 

Thank you! I'm going to try and access it! I wish she did Facebook!

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

I just found them!

Holy cow! I'm in trouble. Like usual, I only like half the bags, but those containers! Looks like they will be in round and rectangles! I better start saving up now! Eeekk! I'm too excited now. 

Thanks for hooking me up on this. I've tried before to access her but couldn't figure out how. I wasn't adding the qvc to it!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

I just found them!

Holy cow! I'm in trouble. Like usual, I only like half the bags, but those containers! Looks like they will be in round and rectangles! I better start saving up now! Eeekk! I'm too excited now. 

Thanks for hooking me up on this. I've tried before to access her but couldn't figure out how. I wasn't adding the qvc to it!

@Mominohio   Glad you found it. I was doing the same thing. No QVC. Finally got it. That's why I have it bookmarked. I love looking at her products and her other pictures. I like that she show pictures of her upcoming products on her shows and usually answers all questions.

Honored Contributor

Since these pics were released on instagram, I'm guessing it is ok to post here, if not the mods can delete this post, but thought many would be interested in seeing these.

First sneak peek of gift bags they are so cute

Bag number 2 November 6 Tsv

Bag number 3 TSV November 6

Bag number 4 I'm the set of 6 gift bags that will be the tsv on November 6 and we are going to kick off with #albertipopajqvc

Bag 5 love bird's for that someone special in your lifeTSV NOVEMBER 6

Bag number 6