New Contributor

Are you going to offer the Lock &Lock storage container with holiday gift bags this year?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Are you going to offer the Lock &Lock storage container with holiday gift bags this year?

I think Chris said Wednesday, November 6.

Of course, that date could change. Hope it's offered sometime next month.

Honored Contributor

Re: Are you going to offer the Lock &Lock storage container with holiday gift bags this year?

@Daisy Sunflower 

Yes you are right!

I saw Chris say on air that it would be around November 6th, and that this year they had kicked it up a notch. I wonder what they have done. Maybe bigger containers or decorated containers in the bags? 

But they are definitely having them, and she said she couldn't remember the exact date, but seemed to think it a Wed. around the 6th of November and it will be a TSV from what they were hinting at. 

@Set621 

New Contributor

Thank you.  Will certainly be looking for them around that time.

Trusted Contributor

I will be watching for them this year too, I never got them before but think i will this year, put some baked goodies in them and use them as gifts for the people at work.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I have bought these every year.  I do wish the containers were a bit bigger.  But I often use the bags to deliver several small gifts to one household and just keep the containers!!  The bags are really well made and substantial!!

Frequent Contributor

@corita wrote:

I have bought these every year.  I do wish the containers were a bit bigger.  But I often use the bags to deliver several small gifts to one household and just keep the containers!!  The bags are really well made and substantial!!

Me too!  I do the exact same thing, use the bags and keep the lock n lock for myself!  I love these sets and look forward to them every year.

Honored Contributor

@Jen717 wrote:

@corita wrote:

Me too!  I do the exact same thing, use the bags and keep the lock n lock for myself!  I love these sets and look forward to them every year.

@Jen717 

@corita 

I've bought these every year, and they are great. I'm never too excited about the graphics on some, as especially last year, they were very whimsical. 

The bags are the best. Very wide and hold so much more than you would think. I take meals up to my mom and it's amazing what I can fit in those bags to haul things back and forth to her house, without having big bags too full and heavy. 

I'm excited to see how they upped the offering this year. Chris sounded like we would be impressed. 

Valued Contributor

Wonder why Nov 6th. I ordered two sets last year on Oct 17th. They were out before that, but I was waiting for free shipping.

Valued Contributor

Chris Pryme said handles on all the containers