Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Foremost, I’m loving the new pages, order information pages, drop down menus, etc! Very user friendly!

I use mostly the iPad app (new version) and mobile website ( safari also on my iPad).  I’d love an open to view only “open” orders such those in process or waiting delivery.  Or perhaps a way to hide delivered, cancelled orders.

Perhaps this can be considered in a future update...or if this is possible on the platforms I’m using....I’d love the instructions.

Thanks tech folks and keep up the good work Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Re: App & website suggestion

Great ideas!!

I would also love if you could ‘hide’ completed auto-delivery orders.  You can hide those which are cancelled, by selecting the button, but should be able to hide those which are “completed” too.  They remain on your account forever!. Please consider as an enhancement!!

There also seems to be a new glitch when viewing your auto-deliveries.  The orders do not open (blank screen), and are not viewable. After repeatedly trying to select “auto-delivery” tab, it will eventually open, but it is hit or miss and never opens on first try to access.  Second, when you make a change to any order delivery, then go back to continue to modify auto-delivery to update another order, it defaults back to “orders” tab.  Very frustrating.

When viewing orders, and you go back, it defaults back to first page vs the page you are currently viewing.  For example, if you are on pg 5 of your orders, viewing an order and use back button (iPad, safari browser) it will default back to pg 1 vs pg 5 you were currently viewing.  Please fix!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: App & website suggestion

Ooooh! I love these ideas as well...especially for the auto delivery page.

As an aside I was having the auto delivery glitchy issue too and then (1) closed the app (flick it up after double pressing the home button ) and (2) went into my settings and cleared the data from the app.  I lost my recent searches — no biggie — and I haven’t had an issue since.  Unfortunately that didn’t fix the reversion to the “orders” tab.