Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone else hate the new item page loading?

I totally agree!!!  New and improved it is not!!!  

Honored Contributor
Occasional Visitor

[ Edited ]

I just have to add my 2 GREAT BIG THUMBS DOWN to the new website format.  REALLY don't like it.  I used to do a "Q Check" every day, some times multiple times a day and I hardly ever visit the site any more.  This is the main reason why.  Page loading is super slow, I HATE that the videos load first, there are pop-up bubbles that cover the information when you're trying to see colors, choices, etc.  The page font and format is just not pleasing at all.  It's just AWFUL!!!  I hope you can fix this soon.....I, for one, won't be doing much browsing until you do.

Valued Contributor

Yes, I hate it!!!  It takes forever for the video to load so that yyou can finally go elsewhere on the page.  Then I click on the "main" photo to display the colors.  When i look at one of the other photos, if I want to zoom in on it, or if I just need to use my scroll bar to get it back in view on my screen, the picture reverts back to the "main" photo.  I fight with it for way too long trying to see the alternate view pictures as anything more than thumbnails! Sometimes they eventually stay - other times they don't. 

By the way, when I'm scrolling though items and I click on something that I might be interested in, I want to look at detailed pictures first, check out available colors and sizes, and check the "click here" measurements for sizing.  If after all that, I am still remotely interested in the Item, I watch the video. Why does the Q think I shoud waste 5-10 minutes watching a video first, and then discover that my size isn't available anyway?  (I do have my system set to NOT automatically play the video, but it still has to load.)

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."