Contributor

Anyone else hate the new item page loading?

I am so turned off by the new page format on QVC.com.  It used to be that you could go through the reviews and comments without the entire page reloading as you went to subsequent pages.  Now if you go to the next page, it goes back to the top of the item page and you have to scroll down through all of the content just to get back to the content you were looking for.  I'm not sure QVC ever has consumers test when they make changes because I can't imagine that this would not have surfaced as a major disincentive to going on their site which translates to fewer sales.  In my experience, if IT is left to their own devices when changing things, this is what happens.  A big fail on this one, QVC.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else hate the new item page loading?

I haven't noticed what you mentioned as I rarely go to other pages of reviews.  

What I can't stand is that a video starts to load every time I try to view an item, even though I have the box checked for the video not to start.  I have to hurry and click on a picture of the item to appear and take the place of the video.  Not user friendly at all.

Contributor

Yes! When I scroll over a color selection the pop up of the item covers the script of the item color information.

Esteemed Contributor

Under extreme duress and given enough time I suppose I could name one single thing I like about the "new" (copycat) website but it would most likely be a fib.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

If it is NOT broken, do not fix it...................this is awful, maybe QVC does not want the reviews readily available........................Nothing positive about this new program

Occasional Contributor

I dislike the whole page.  The swatches are done poorly and the pop up covers the color name.  If the swatch is dark, you can't see the X.   The item # is in a light grey print and difficult to read as is the new font on the rest of the page.    PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS!  

Super Contributor

Miranda1550 and yyy, could not have worded  your complaints better.  I find less to like about QVC every day.

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care
Super Contributor

I stopped watching the shows due to the  inane behavior and the breathless patronage of average to less than average products, to shop online.  Now I find I dislike the format.

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care
Honored Contributor

Yes, I do. What's not to hate...

They drove me away from watching with the lousy repetitive programming focused on the same stale merchandise and the frantic hosts. Now, the new and not improved web presence has me visiting the web page less and less often... 

Somebody should give "corporate" a remedial lesson in customer incentives... The website has always been somewhat of a weak link, but this is just beyond the pale.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...