Honored Contributor

Has anyone heard a hint of when there will be another free shipping day?  (easy pay isn't special to me, but free shipping is)

Respected Contributor

It seems that whenever there is a free shipping day, it's usually a surprise announcement. Let's keep our fingers crossed! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Last year it was on Oct 22nd so I am guessing it will be about then again.

Regular Contributor

I just asked customer service about free shipping days.  They don't announce in advance. The man said that with holidays coming up, that there should be one soon- for what that's worth Smiley Wink

I think i might start a wish list for those days because when they pop up i feel hurried and can never remember what i wanted! I know that i pass on high end handbags with $12 s/h and always lock-n-lock with $5.50 s/h.  I'd like to buy a bunch of L-n-L when they are on sale to totally replace the hodge podge containers that i currently own, but the s/h prevents me from doing that.

Free days would help if they could align with sales! Just saying. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I'll make a list just in case I see a free S&H day.

Frequent Contributor

I've noticed the last few days have been free shipping on different categories ... right now I see on their app (also website) that they have free shipping on all Beauty,Kitchen,Food and Electronics products ..thru tonight Midnight...

Frequent Contributor

it's always on the app and website.. I do believe I have heard them say days in advance free ship days are coming .. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Any free shipping days?

[ Edited ]

@AuntG Put them on your wish list. You can check periodically to see if they go on sale, or wait for free s/h day. I just bought a shelf from my wish list, it went on clearance, as well as free s/h. I saved about $50.!!

Contributor

Free Shipping on "everything" all day today on HSN. The product I bought happened to be on sale, $20.00 off, so I did okay!

Super Contributor

QVC is very, very, very, STINGY with their free S&H.. I've written to

them & complained about it.. When they have a free ship day, the

prices go up..  Urrrrr.