Respected Contributor

Another extremely annoying part of the wish list besides taking the notes part away is, when you click on a particular item, there are no descriptions or reviews that can be accessed.  You have get out of the wish list & look it up via the search function.  I am not so sure why the wish list concerns are falling on deaf ears???  Pleeeeease fix the wish list concerns.  

Regular Contributor

I have noticed that as well.  I copy and paste the item number to make the search easier but why should I have to do that??

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop

I SO agree!

I stopped using this awful 'new' wish list and instead I put the items in my 'saved for later' list on the cart page.

At least then I can click on the item and get the FULL product page.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I used the notes to record the price fluctuations

Regular Contributor

Yes, I agree, it is totally useless. It has no functionality at all. What is the point of the wish list if you have to perform all those extra steps to get the item info??

Simple answer now is, I don't use it. Which is good for my pocketbook!!

Super Contributor

When I go to my Wish List, I can click on an item and it takes me right to the full product page, description and reviews.  Even for sold out items.  

Out of curiosity, what browser are you using?

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Regular Contributor

I use Chrome at home and IE at work. Neither of them take me to the full item.

Honored Contributor

I deleted my wish list, it's useless.

Super Contributor

So weird.  I wonder why the drastic differences.....  I try Firefox, Chrome, and IE, all displayed my wish list the same and took me to items I clicked on.  Sorry you're having troubles, I know how frustrating tech problems can be.

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~