Honored Contributor

Re: Amy Strans eternity band

'Gee', just a day or two ago, they offered a choice of four eternity bands.

Check out that Diamonique show, or just type in search 'Diamonique eternity bands'.   Sterling silver.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ROMARY,  I think this might be the listing you saw:   J362052   Diamonique Choice of Cut Eternity Band Ring, Platinum Clad

link: 

https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-Choice-of-Cut-Eternity-Band-Ring%2C-Platinum-Clad.product.J362052.htm...

I saw these presented on Thursday, on Erin and Rick's "Diamonique’s Royal Collection one-year anniversary" show.   @Fur Dude,  The selection in the round is similar to Amy's -- hers is item #J288906.

@MandyG06 and @BLING,  I agree with you about questions and requests to Erin on her Facebook page.    She's friendly, interested, and interactive with everyone and especially responsive and helpful.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Thank you all so much! I saw those but I needed to see the video first. Might just have to go with one of those.