Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amy Stran Wardrobe Changes

It’s necessary for them to look at the monitor for all the reasons posted above but they also see the number of sales, if supplies are low & there may be a script of some sort for them to read. I think they also have to look at the monitor if the vendor is remote. How else would they see the person?
Contributor

amy you should be in front of the camera and play host quit changing all the time thats what the models are for I know you want uo to constantly be looking at you

Contributor

amy leave the modeling to the models and have some young beautiful models but they might outshine you 

Honored Contributor

I guess I don't mind it so much, but I do notice that on HSN, I don't see the hosts changing into every outfit. I have seen them put on a shirt or jacket, but not everything they show-same with ShopHQ..I think it is done much more on QVC than any of the other shopping channels..

Super Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN I do notice on HSN that they tend to use more models. Typically, they use 3 for showing the clothes.

Honored Contributor

Amy needs to focus on doing her homework and knowing the products she is presenting---does the item run true to size or should we size up or size down, fabrication, measurements etc. etc...  Let the MODELS MODEL and just be a SHOW HOST!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

When Amy first started she wasn't like this and then as time has gone on she has Become a bit of a show off . I beileve as others have said she flits around and does look at herself in the monitor constantly. My grandmother used to say about those who are always looking at themselves " I love me who do you love". We only need models showing the clothes that's what they are there for , Plus there are petite women models at QVC , it's not necessary for Amy to model them. Do your job as a host a give info we need to order please..
Trusted Contributor

I am sure,she is told to model everything she can,but it does get annoying.So turn it off watch some else

Contributor

amy should not be allowed to leave the stage to change every ten minutes not professional yet I think she is showing off very self centered I wont watch when she is on the other hosts are professional and dont change everyminute stop amy

Contributor

I totally agree 

amy has to have the camera on her