Contributor

Re: Amy Stran Wardrobe Changes

Re: the monitor watching. Are the hosts primping? 

They ALL watch the monitors -- they have to. Maybe some hosts are more surreptitious, but they all do it. How else would they see when they are on camera? How else would they know the item that they are showing is the right one, or that it's not lost in the studio lights? How else would a host know to say, "I know this may be showing up black on your screen but it really is a true navy?"

They watch more than one monitor. They are seeing one with real time, and another with the delay we see. I've heard many a host ask for a particular shot (e.g., overhead) and tell viewers it's coming, and I see it a second later.

Valued Contributor

@Magicrat wrote:

Amy likes hearing herself say she wears an xxs.

@Magicrat All the hosts state their size. I believe Amy has been a size 0 all her life, so I doubt she's as impressed with her ridiculously vanity-sized QVC XXS as you are. 

Respected Contributor

@applr    What cute young things is she trying to compete with.    

Occasional Contributor

here again i have to put up with show off amy to watch logo where are the young cute models  dont need when amys on air she changes into ecerything no other host does this so many times

Esteemed Contributor

The host has the choice to find color and size that fits. No returns.  Plus they get 30%+ discount.  I do get tired of hearing 5ft 2 1/2 and xxs from Amy & Courtney.  I don't feel they would actually wear the clothes they say they love.

Trusted Contributor

When Amy first arrived I personally didn't like her,but as she learned about doing a good job she grew on me.I like her presentations now,but all the clothes she needs to put on makes me crazy.Why,there are models there to do that job.wish she would stop,I wonder if she was hired to model,or host?

Respected Contributor

Amy really does look great in almost every garment she wears!  And that often sells it!  She could sell me a winter coat in August... 🤣🤣😩

Regular Contributor

Why criticize her for doing her job? Isn't she supposed to present the clothes?  Some hosts seem too lazy to change and just hold up the clothes next to them or worse just stand in front of the clothes rack.

Occasional Contributor

I agree she has to be the center of attention drives me nuts not watching any more she will not work with a youn thin model they would out shine her lokks at herself the whole time

Occasional Contributor

is amy x small or xxxxxxxsmall she is too narsacistic just show the clothes not her