Occasional Contributor

I think Amy Stran;s constant wardrobe changes needs to stop. With Covid and all, might not be the safest thing. Plus, that is what the models are there for. She seems like she might be jealous when the camera is not on her.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy Stran Wardrobe Changes

Not a fan.

Honored Contributor

I really like Amy.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I agree that the models are there to let us see the clothing on a body. The host's job is to describe the product and give us the necessary measurements, fabric content, weight, size range, etc. Amy is not the only host changing. Others do as well from tops to shoes to outerwear and even wigs.

The hosts need to select items in their show to make an outfit, and wear it throughout their show. Their focus should be on informing the audience not modeling.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I suspect the hosts are doing what their employer tells them to do.  Woman Frustrated

And I'm not sure what effect COVID has on changing clothes.  SMH.

Respected Contributor

@nextwinner   When presenting clothese most hosts change what they are wearing to what they are presenting.  I'm sure they are told to,  Amy is a good example as she is petite and I always like it when I can see it on her to judge how it would fit me as a petite also.  

Honored Contributor

Sorry @nextwinner 

I have seen NO medical proof that you can transmit Vid with clothing!  How is Amy changing into a different top, unsafe??

Kinda foolish statement and unless you have concrete scientific proof to back it up, ridiculous.

I agree with @KathyM23 ...I LIKE to see the hosts change esp Amy because I am shorter like she is.

If you have not noticed, they are using less and less models.  IMHO it is helpful to have the hosts wear the items as well.  They are all diff shapes and sizes just like we are.  It helps to identify with a body type.

Cheap snipe that she is jealous?   SMH

Respected Contributor

Much ado about nothing

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Really now...your first post to criticize a host....

Regular Contributor

I really believe she is doing this to give you some idea what most  garments would look like on a petite person,not everyone wear the same size and some sizes fit people different. I amquiet sure if there was a problem they would not allow it at all. I can remember when you had to rely on your measurements and there are some who have a problem with sizing and fit. You know in the pass we tried on clothing without having a thought about who tried on the garment, she is trying to be helpful. Since the pandemic if you noticed not all the models have been modeling I apprecitate the fact that they do it at

all. Please remember this is her job and if she is told to do something believe me she will do it.