Contributor

Re: Amy Stran Wardrobe Changes

Its one thing to look in the monitor but not flit around staring at herself amy shes too much of a show off

Honored Contributor

Amy is a great host in my opinion. I enjoy watching her.

Respected Contributor

@applr wrote:

Its one thing to look in the monitor but not flit around staring at herself amy shes too much of a show off

Wow, really?  Even though Amy isn't my fave host, I do watch some of her shows and have never seen her "flit around" and stare at herself in the monitor as you describe.

The nastiness on rhe boards toward hosts never ends.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Amy looks fantastic tonight (as always!) Love the nautical colors she's wearing! Heart

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Trusted Contributor

Shame on some of you, your jealousy is showing loud and clear.  First of all, Amy looks 100 times better than most of the models.  Did you see her with Candace Cameron wearing those cute shorts? they both have! great legs!.  Wow if I had legs like that I would show them off.   Amy is a beaitiful lady who takes care of herself and shows pride in her appearance.

Contributor

even when theres models amy has to change into everything she could show us the pants on the hanger but she wants make sure we are looking at her as she shows the waist band cant watch her anymore to self absorbed

Frequent Contributor

I think she does it to help petites watching to be able to have an idea of how it will look on them and sometimes what she’s wearing sells out so she changes for that reason. But honestly, I’ve been watching the Q for many years and there are certain hosts who can sell anything because it looks so good on them. Amy is one of those hosts and Shawn Killinger is another one. Take notice if there are 10 colors in a top, the color that either one of these hosts are wearing is going to sell out first. We all know that woman who could wear a potato sack and make it shine lol! My only suggestion would be is for her to wait until the camera is on one of the models before she starts to pull it over her head 😂
Valued Contributor

I watched Amy last night during one of her shows.  They don't always have models that represent a variety of sizes.   I don't mind her wearing the item being sold.  In fact, most of the hosts do it.  Jane tries on and models every pair of shoes she presents, iirc.

Plus, there are a lot of people who don't post on this board that watch QVC or might be flipping channels and stop to watch.  Just because you might know what size she is wearing doesn't mean the majority of viewers do.

I think she does a good job and believe her wearing the outfit being presented is something she is asked to do along with with many of the other hosts..

Contributor

geesh....with all the turmoil in today's world - how folks worry about a host changing clothes is so petty...

Esteemed Contributor

@Qvcmeow .............What you said has been explained many, many times but most of these posters chose to ignore facts.  They are just full of contempt.  What a hateful thread.

I have chosen not to respond to this type of thread but I wanted to respond to your post and thank you for explaining it.

DRUNKS, CHILDREN and LEGGINGS...ALWAYS TELLS THE TRUTH. (unknown)