Occasional Contributor

Re: Amy Stran Wardrobe Changes

Thank you for the kind words. It is only my opinion. My mother and I have been watching  more lately & we have noticed that she has changed recently. We almost get whiplash tring to keep up with all the clothing changes she does. LOL 

Respected Contributor

@nextwinner. Why do you care. She loves shopping she loves clothes so why do you care?
Frequent Contributor

She likes letting us know she's an XXS.

Respected Contributor

GOOD GRIEF.!  

Respected Contributor

Amys ok she's not a favorite of mine .   She loves  the spotlight though,   and seems to think she is oñe of the models .   She turns this way and that way and watches herself in the monitor.    I'm not sure she's told to model the clothing cause if so then why have other models?? It wouldn't be necessary for her to have to show her XXS  for every piece of clothing 🙄

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree!

Honored Contributor

I always enjoyed Amy's energy.  I think she is just enthusiastic about what she does.

Contributor

Amy is my favorite host. She is always upbeat and positive. She seems like she really enjoys her job, and she looks great in everything she puts on!

Occasional Contributor

amy drives me nuts she loves the camers on her other hosts compliment the cute young models amy doesnt she too self obsorbed she cant compete with the young cute ones she usually doesnt have them on with her

Occasional Contributor

shes not the only xxs on the face of the planet but she thinks so