Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amy Stran Wardrobe Changes

Oh brother..... Why would the host be more susceptible to Covid than the models?  

I like that she changes up the product being shown.  Amy has a way of making some of the worst fashions look cool and funky.  Don't stop Amy!

"Greater is the One living inside of me, than he who is living in the world."
Respected Contributor

@nextwinner wrote:

I think Amy Stran;s constant wardrobe changes needs to stop. With Covid and all, might not be the safest thing. Plus, that is what the models are there for. She seems like she might be jealous when the camera is not on her.

Ridiculous comment. Not a day goes by without criticism of hosts. 

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant - Yep, and some people register just to make the first post a bash at a host.  Interesting.

Honored Contributor

@nextwinner If you think chaning clothes has anything to do with COVID, you are sadly misinformed. Seriously where do people come up with this stuff?

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Sorry @nextwinner 

I have seen NO medical proof that you can transmit Vid with clothing!  How is Amy changing into a different top, unsafe??

Kinda foolish statement and unless you have concrete scientific proof to back it up, ridiculous.

I agree with @KathyM23 ...I LIKE to see the hosts change esp Amy because I am shorter like she is.

If you have not noticed, they are using less and less models.  IMHO it is helpful to have the hosts wear the items as well.  They are all diff shapes and sizes just like we are.  It helps to identify with a body type.

Cheap snipe that she is jealous?   SMH

Had that one figured out immediately.

Esteemed Contributor

@nextwinner wrote:

I think Amy Stran;s constant wardrobe changes needs to stop. With Covid and all, might not be the safest thing. Plus, that is what the models are there for. She seems like she might be jealous when the camera is not on her.

You're really going to hide behind your Covid concern/safety just to make a negative comment toward host?  

Honored Contributor

Hosts are not independent employees. They do as they are told.  The clothing is there In Her size to try on because someone put it there and instructed her to model just like Jane does with shoes.

If you are not her mananger, you have zero say in the matter.  Please let the hosts do their job.  They don't tell you how to do yours.

Valued Contributor

Well...she usually presents LOGO and I do not watch that line very often...just not my style.  But I have seen Amy do numerous wardrobe changes and flipping one garment and then another to a point where I am unsure of what she is presenting.  Each host does it their way but my beef is with those racks where we mostly see one color at a time because the rack is positioned so we only see the front garment.  Carolyn at least shows all colors because the rack is sideways to the camera.  I don't know but the fashion presentations are so slow and boring I just tune out.  I wish they could come up with a show that is more like shopping in a store rather than these awful one item on camera for ten to fifteen minutes with a host and vendor rep yapping.  It is just really terrible for viewers.

Regular Contributor

SO TRUE

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Oh brother..... Why would the host be more susceptible to Covid than the models?  

I like that she changes up the product being shown.  Amy has a way of making some of the worst fashions look cool and funky.  Don't stop Amy!

@tends2dogs Put on your battle gear the right-fighters are out. I agree with you about Amy she loves the spotlight! 

Keep posting, and disregard the mean comments.