Respected Contributor

Re: Am I The ONLY ONE that this drives me CRAZY??????

My invoices have a return on your own label at the bottom of the qvc label.  Both are self stick.  I always use the qvc label, the cost is usually about the same if you purchase insurance with the on your own and I think if there would be an issue it would be easy to resolve with the qvc label.

Trusted Contributor

You post on a public forum where anyone can read and reply and expect an answer exclusively from an entity that doesn’t read it and won’t reply.  About an issue that is pretty much inconsequential— writing an address on a package instead of using the bar coded label provided. 

Apparently “crazy” is the right word.  Try to develop a higher tolerance for nuisance things. Plenty of big stuff to get crazy over. 

Honored Contributor

@gizmogal wrote:

You post on a public forum where anyone can read and reply and expect an answer exclusively from an entity that doesn’t read it and won’t reply.  About an issue that is pretty much inconsequential— writing an address on a package instead of using the bar coded label provided. 

Apparently “crazy” is the right word.  Try to develop a higher tolerance for nuisance things. Plenty of big stuff to get crazy over. 

@gizmogal

Crazy or lazy?

I agree with you about the 'big stuff'.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

THere is a Return on your own label now, but very small!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Q has a 'return on your own' label that could be peeled off the invoice.  IMO, it is so small that I'd never use it.  

It's not a big deal to write the address on a piece of paper and tape it to the package.  You already have the tape out since you have to seal the package.  I also cut out the little barcode for the return and tape it on or by my label so Q can scan it in.

If you want moderator help, post in Customer Care.  If you want corporate help, find their phone number and call them.  Why would anyone expect Corporate to answer a post in a forum.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, your the only one. 

Honored Contributor

There is a Return On Your Own label.  It's smaller than the one with the bar code, but it's there.

Trusted Contributor

@Nitefall

Haha "pain in the ankle (higher)."

Regular Contributor

The OP did not indicate if they had difficulty in writing out the address due to a physical impairment of the writing hand.  Currently, I have that problem due to a "trigger finger" on my right hand.  Writing is very painful, especially if the finger locks up! So, yeah writing out a label can be a literal pain! Smiley Sad

And, not all items come with that little "return on your own" label, such as items shipped directly from the vendor.  I use it just to save half the cost of the return postage, unless it needs to be insured, which that Q label has included. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

The package I returned today had a return label for sending it back without using the prepaid label.    It's quite small but it's there.   I saved $3.00 today using it.

Yep, you're right. You don't HAVE to use the pre-paid mailing label. QVC prints the street address you can send your returns to but they make sure it's hard to find.