Regular Contributor

Am I The ONLY ONE that this drives me CRAZY??????

Why (this has been going on for years) doesn't QVC send a "Return On Your Own" label with your QVC purchase????? HSN as always done this, why is this so hard for QVC to do?????  It's actually a "pain" in the ankle (higher) to do this! I don't buy that much from QVC but it's stll annoying.  I hope some of the techies that monitor these boards can reply to this. I really don't want ALL the other criticism, just a CORPORATE answer PLEASE.

Respected Contributor

Re: Am I The ONLY ONE that this drives me CRAZY??????

[ Edited ]

@Nitefall wrote:

Why (this has been going on for years) doesn't QVC send a "Return On Your Own" label with your QVC purchase????? HSN as always done this, why is this so hard for QVC to do?????  It's actually a "pain" in the ankle (higher) to do this! I don't buy that much from QVC but it's stll annoying.  I hope some of the techies that monitor these boards can reply to this. I really don't want ALL the other criticism, just a CORPORATE answer PLEASE.

Really?  An HSN jewelry item was sent to me via the vendor from New York.  I had to send it Back to them with my own label and insurance.  It took HSN 3 weeks to acknowledge that it arrived back at the vendor.  I had to call them twice, too.  Evine does this as well.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Nitefall wrote:

You answered your own question.  Their label has the bar codes so they can quickly scan the returns.  Saves time and money for QVC.

Honored Contributor

I have no problem writing out my own return label.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I find that occasionally writing the address on a package is not a major chore.  I have more important things that drive me crazy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

The package I returned today had a return label for sending it back without using the prepaid label.    It's quite small but it's there.   I saved $3.00 today using it.

Respected Contributor

I think it is deliberately done by Q as a tactic to make it easier to use their prepaid $6.99 label which is a money maker for them.

It's not hard to write an address on a package yourself.  

Honored Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

The package I returned today had a return label for sending it back without using the prepaid label.    It's quite small but it's there.   I saved $3.00 today using it.

@Nitefall  @Junebug54. I think some invoices do have a do it yourself label, some don't.  I just checked one for a shirt that was handy and it didn't have one but I recall having used one on occasion in the past.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

See, I knew this would happen, it ALWAYS does everyone else answers my question BUT CORPORATE!  What most people do not understand back in the day this was not the normal practice of the "Q". I have been a customer for over 25 years, now I'm the lazy one while the Q gets away with NOT servicing their customers. 

Honored Contributor

@Nitefall wrote:

See, I knew this would happen, it ALWAYS does everyone else answers my question BUT CORPORATE!  What most people do not understand back in the day this was not the normal practice of the "Q". I have been a customer for over 25 years, now I'm the lazy one while the Q gets away with NOT servicing their customers. 

@Nitefall

The only way you're going to get an answer from "CORPORATE", is to CALL corporate.

"Corporate" does not read here nor post here.

There is a 'Customer Care' forum where the helpful moderators assist customers with issues that they can, but I doubt even they have the ability to help you with a corporate decision like what you're asking for.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.