Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

Not a fan, he is good on decorating shows, that is it!

@ScarletDove   I'm not a fan either.  He giggles too much and tries too hard.

@Patriot3  That is the precise reason I am not a fan.....the giggling and exasperated gasping reminds me of a nervous 6th grader!   Where is the adult?

Trusted Contributor

He is not for me.  I can't watch him when he presents a product, too phony...not sincere at all.  JMO!!

Esteemed Contributor

I think Alberti seems kind and sincere, even though he's a little over the top. We all have friends like that, right? However, I think he needs a lot more training and coaching if he's going to be one of the regulars on the gourmet food shows; the astonished gasping, huge bites, and talking with his mouth full are unprofessional and just plain silly.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Alberti a lot, I just don’t care for him doing beauty shows like Friday Night Beauty with Sandra.  She doesn’t need him and it seems awkward.

Respected Contributor

Ditto.  I’m loving all his presentations. He’s like a breath of fresh air. Wish we could clone him!

Valued Contributor

He was with Susan Graver today and did good.  I like him.

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I like Alberti a lot, I just don’t care for him doing beauty shows like Friday Night Beauty with Sandra.  She doesn’t need him and it seems awkward.

I'm the opposite.  He doesn't need SB on the show.  SB's continual interrupting doesn't work for me.

Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@barrel racer wrote:

I'm the opposite.  He doesn't need SB on the show.  SB's continual

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@barrel racer wrote:

I'm the opposite.  He doesn't need SB on the show.  SB's continual interrupting doesn't work for me.

I thought maybe I was the only one who noticed SB constant interrupting. She irritates me to no end. Cannot and will not watch her for that very reason. Surely, someone at the Q could talk to her about that.

Respected Contributor

I have nothing against Alberti, but I prefer a female host presenting womens clothing. Could you see Rick with Susan Graver?  Or Dan Hughes?  Just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

I have nothing against Alberti, but I prefer a female host presenting womens clothing. Could you see Rick with Susan Graver?  Or Dan Hughes?  Just my opinion.

@Catch71 .  That’s like saying you think Basso, del’olio, Mackie etc. shouldn’t present their clothes as they are men. What’s the difference between a male vendor and male host? They’re still discussing women’s clothing. JMO of course. Rick presents women’s jewelry.