Contributor

WHAT A GREAT HOST!  I have been lucky to see him recently host a clothing show as well as this mornings home clearance show.  He is calm, articulate and adorable.  I would love to see him more often.  I miss him with Sandra on Friday Night Beauty.  

Happy New Year to All!

Respected Contributor

I agree, but no one is listening.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Alberti needs to be brought back to the regular QVC.  Everyone adores him.  I never watch the other 2 channels only QVC.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Breky wrote:

WHAT A GREAT HOST!  I have been lucky to see him recently host a clothing show as well as this mornings home clearance show.  He is calm, articulate and adorable.  I would love to see him more often.  I miss him with Sandra on Friday Night Beauty.  

Happy New Year to All!

I would love to see him return to the Beauty Channel, which I do not watch.  He is definitely not a favorite of mine.

Respected Contributor

I think he is one of the most professional and interesting hosts that QVC has.  It would be nice if he could have a decorating show.  He has such a talent for decorating.  Missed seeing his Christmas display this year. 

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Alberti needs to be brought back to the regular QVC.  Everyone adores him.  I never watch the other 2 channels only QVC.

Sorry, but not everyone.

Respected Contributor

Just my opinion, but if some posters don't care for a host on the Q, why do you feel the need to state this on more than one thread about said host? 

IMO, that looks off like maybe you're really conflicted. You're literally spending your time posting about a host you supposedly can't stand. 

There is no need to be so negative. It's Christmas and New Year's. 

~Live with Intention~
Frequent Contributor

@Breky@Katcat1@KathyM23

What a pleasure to watch a calm, knowledgeable host. Smiley Happy

I too wish he would be given clothing and decorating shows on the main QVC station.

I seldom watch QVC live but he is an exception.

Happy New Year everyone!

Honored Contributor

Sometimes hosts we like to watch are just that -  lots of happy viewers.

I have nothing against Alberti, but given that his main interests are decor and beauty and those are not current interests of mine, I've enver spent money while he's host.  I did watch for maybe 2 minutes before I turned him off.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  Everyone minus at least 1.