Contributor

Alberti with Valerie and Harry Slatkin is GREAT!!! Feb 6, 5 & 6PM

These 2 episodes have just brightened my evening so much! Alberti is fantastic. So much better than the usual frumpy hostess they have. I hope Alberti is on QVC-"1" in the Prime Time ALL THE TIME! He is the most likeable host!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Alberti with Valerie and Harry Slatkin is GREAT!!! Feb 6, 5 & 6PM

I have no idea....what I do suspect though is that the smells in that room with all of those candles lit must be (I'm thinking) OK.....breath taking.

That's a lot of fragrance in a room all at once!

Trusted Contributor

I'm curious ~ what does it take to make a host/hostess "frumpy?"  That doesn't seem to be a very nice thing to say.

While I agree Alberti is a great host I found the show (with Valerie) dull and uninspiring.  This has nothing to do with either Alberti or Valerie.  They both appear to be wonderful people.  This has everything to do with the merchandise offered.  I think many of us here would be thrilled to see merchandise other than mercury glass and a repeat of a TSV wreath that was repeated over and over on air not that long ago.  Who knows?  Tomorrow is another day with another show ~ a two hour show!!!

Contributor

Well Julie, you know very well I meant Jill.

Esteemed Contributor

@ Jimstr, I'm not much good at mindreading these days. I didn't know you meant Jill until you wrote Jill.
Perhaps @ Julie92 doesn’t have her crystal ball tonight.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jimstr ~ Actually, I had no idea you were referring to Jill.  I still don't think that's a very nice thing to say but you are entitled to your opinion. 

ETA ~ Oh, @x Hedge you made me lol!!!  Craziest, wackiest thing ~ my crystal ball is being used trying to whip up tonight's winning lottery numbers!  Have a good night!

Honored Contributor

Well we all have our opinions.  Just sayin'.

Honored Contributor

@Jimstr, and everyone,

Enjoyed the show with both of them,

http://png.clipart.me/graphics/thumbs/172/emoticon-showing-thumb-up_172653986.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree!  What I hate most is that almost everything lights up and requires batteries. 

Obviously the "lights up" sells to the population watching Valerie shows.

And if I see one more lantern, with a candle and timer of course, or mercury glass pedestal, sphere, vase, etc. it will be one too many.  I like Valerie but everything is beginning to look the same.  How many lanterns does one want?  I prefer a variety of decorative items, and for me silk flower wreaths are so yesterday!  Yesterday, even her bunnies, chicks, and eggs lit up.  I would prefer them without lighting up and thus cheaper!

Each to their own, but some variety would be nice.  Enough with the candles and timers!

Esteemed Contributor

I wish too they would make more things that don't light up.   The batteries can be a hassle and most of the micorlights are junk.   We all have the lighted candles and lanterns already, I would love to see more unlit decor.  I do enjoy Valarie very much though.