Occasional Contributor

Alberti needs his own primetime show

I think he is so talented, smart, cute & funny- He cooks, decorates, snazzy dresser an articulates beautifully! Time the Q gave him a primetime show -he can do it all & I always enjoy watching his shows! We need more Alberti time! -just sayin

Contributor

Re: Alberti needs his own primetime show

I totally agree - love Alberti and let him replace a couple that are on in the day time.

Regular Contributor

Alberti will be relegated to the overnight shift for at least 2 more years before he's able to host during the daylight/primetime hours. But don't fret Alberti is on during the primetime hours on Friday nights when he does the sidekick role and does that social media thing.

Valued Contributor

AMEN!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

On 4/9/2015 molly47 said:

I totally agree - love Alberti and let him replace a couple that are on in the day time.

I agree also!! He could take the place of many as far as I am concerned. In my opinion, he is THE best host on QVC.

Super Contributor

YES!!!!! AND PLEASE LET IT BE FASHION, these older hosts are getting so absent minded with the info on clothes that it's a turn off to buy anything

alberti please

Honored Contributor

On 4/10/2015 TX-starlight said:
On 4/9/2015 molly47 said:

I agree also!! He could take the place of many as far as I am concerned. In my opinion, he is THE best host on QVC.

I don't see him that much but would like to see him during the day,

Trusted Contributor

The OP stated HER opinion as if it should be law. I don't even disagree with her, but I get very tired of everyone thinking that their opinion and beliefs must be the only correct way and ask (or expect) QVC to abide by their thoughts.

I don't know why anyone would bother to make such comments, as I am quite certain the Q knows more than anyone the qualities and abilities of each and every host, and if and when they would give them special programming.

If you were to say I believe such and such is a terrific host and would love to see them in a special slot or hosting a special program, that is one thing. But I get so tired of reading threads by people who write with such opinions that they believe (or sometimes insist!)

that attention be paid to their viewpoint as it seems to be the only one that is correct and matters.

Why can't we express ourselves a bit more softly and not so aggressively ?

Valued Contributor

On 4/8/2015 carolsenn said:

I think he is so talented, smart, cute & funny- He cooks, decorates, snazzy dresser an articulates beautifully! Time the Q gave him a primetime show -he can do it all & I always enjoy watching his shows! We need more Alberti time! -just sayin

I agree completely. I would also like to see him have his own show.

Every perfect gift is from above.
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/12/2015 Yammy25 said:

The OP stated HER opinion as if it should be law. I don't even disagree with her, but I get very tired of everyone thinking that their opinion and beliefs must be the only correct way and ask (or expect) QVC to abide by their thoughts.

I don't know why anyone would bother to make such comments, as I am quite certain the Q knows more than anyone the qualities and abilities of each and every host, and if and when they would give them special programming.

If you were to say I believe such and such is a terrific host and would love to see them in a special slot or hosting a special program, that is one thing. But I get so tired of reading threads by people who write with such opinions that they believe (or sometimes insist!)

that attention be paid to their viewpoint as it seems to be the only one that is correct and matters.

Why can't we express ourselves a bit more softly and not so aggressively ?

I totally disagree with your assessment of the OP's comments. It certainly did not come across to me as aggressive or that it "should be law".

She said "Time the Q gave him a primetime show -he can do it all & I always enjoy watching his shows! " And you said she should have said: "I believe such and such is a terrific host and would love to see them in a special slot or hosting a special program, " PLEASE explain to me the difference in those two statements... I don't see any.

I think the OP is enthusiastic about Alberti, and wanted to say so, which she has every right to do here. Maybe it came across that way because she used exclamation points?