Contributor

Albany needs to treat the products and their hosts with respect please!

[ Edited ]

I was watching Albany and Marie Osmond with the BODYGYM at 4:50am. PST. As the show finished, Albany hurriedly left Marie and while holding a Bodygym took off towards the door to leave the floor. I'll bet she didn't realize she was still on camera.

Anyway, as Albany was running she looked for somewhere to put the Bodygym. There was a display table right there, but she saw fit to carelessly toss the Bodygym onto the floor. I rewound my TV to make sure I saw it correctly. Then she hurriedly left the room through a doorway! Marie was still there talking. She treated both Marie and her Body gym very callously! I will probably order the product but NEVER because of Albany! I tend to stop watching when she is on!

I hope QVC reviews the tape and counsels Albany for her thoughtless behavior! Love Marie!

Honored Contributor

Re: Albany needs to treat the products and their hosts with respect please!

Didn't you ever have to run to be somewhere?  

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She has always been very disrespectful of the vendors.  It's all about her....  I'm sure this post will be removed....   But it's the truth....

QVC Social Team

Esteemed Contributor

i better not say anything negative about Albany--cause my earlier one got poofed!!!

Honored Contributor

join the club. 

Honored Contributor

Well, I wasn't too thrilled with the way she treated Angel on the QF show the other night either.  In fact, I haven't deleted the recording yet, because a couple of things she did seemed so inexcusably rude that I'm still thinking of writing a complaint!

No apologies on my part; she's not my favorite host (by any stretch), but I thought she outdid herself that night.  Basically, at one point, she told Angel to shut up!

Esteemed Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

She has always been very disrespectful of the vendors.  It's all about her....  I'm sure this post will be removed....   But it's the truth....

ITA--and MY post was poofed!!

Esteemed Contributor

How can a post be poofed if it's a suggestion being made about a rude host?