Honored Contributor

Re: After many years of not watching...

Why do people get so riled up over someone else's opinion on these pages. It's like they think their opinion is the only valid one. It's crazy.

OP is entitled to her opinion just like you are. You don't have to be condescending or rude to voice another opinion.

Susan is just one of millions of vendors who could easily fill her spot. No one is irreplaceable.

Respected Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

I like both Susan and Beth.  Different people / different presentation styles. 

Pretty sure that there are laws that an employer can not encourage their employee to retire. I guess that contracts can expire and not be renewed, but that would be a big money loss for QVC.

I like how excited and enthusiastic Susan is about her brand.  She appears to be extremely successful and always shows her appreciation to her customers that lifted her to her success.  You may notice that she never fails to say thank you, multiple times during her shows.

I heard Beth say on Q2 today that her grandmother is 102 years old and she joked about how she hopes she inherited some of those genes. She lives independently.  God bless her.

oh my god

Respected Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

Beth is fabulous. Soothing voice. Calm. Doesn't interrupt. She's great. I do not watch SG. She's pattipanic.  I get a headache listening to her.  

You want to try that in English?

Honored Contributor

Polyester lasts forever no matter what cute name is given to it.