Highlighted
Super Contributor

Add Belle by Kim Gravel to My Favorite Brand

I would like to request that Belle by Kim Gravel be added as a topic in My Favorite Brand.  I have recently purchased quite a few items from her line of clothing and found them to fit my lifestyle better than some other lines.  I would like to compare notes with others who have bought her line.  I do like her honest, down to earth approach to showing her clothing line even while this pandemic keeps her at home.  Thanks for listening!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Add Belle by Kim Gravel to My Favorite Brand

@InStitches49   Mods have said there will be no new forums and, true to their word, there haven't been despite many requests.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

To me, it's just as easy to type your favorite brand name into the search field.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

This line just sort of grew on me.  I tried one, then another, mainly on lunchtime specials.   Now I would say its my favorite brand on QVC.  So I'm surprised that she doesn't have her own category.  But I guess a rule is a rule.  Sadly I rarely get to see her weekend shows as that is prime time for DH's watching.  

Valued Contributor

I really like her clothes. The size charts are not always accurate. That's my only problem with Belle. I will not wait 6 weeks for an exchange. If it's not all gone in 6 weeks. I am sad to say because of the very long wait period of a return getting processed I'm not ordering anything again this year.