Respected Contributor

Re: Actual scent notes, not personal adjectives, please

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@fortune

Jasper is so sweet!!  He looks like he's having a really good time!!  As far as the medication goes...we'll see.  Hopefully it will turn out well.

Hugs to you and Jasper!!  HeartHeart

When do you go off the medication completely, and when can you start on the new one?  I hope you're not feeling too awful right now!!! 

Jasper is a cute dog (I'm not the least bit biased).  The people at my son's office really love him!  He goes through the whole office and visits with each person individually.  Some even give him treats. . .

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Actual scent notes, not personal adjectives, please

@fortune wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@fortune

Jasper is so sweet!!  He looks like he's having a really good time!!  As far as the medication goes...we'll see.  Hopefully it will turn out well.

Hugs to you and Jasper!!  HeartHeart

When do you go off the medication completely, and when can you start on the new one?  I hope you're not feeling too awful right now!!! 

Jasper is a cute dog (I'm not the least bit biased).  The people at my son's office really love him!  He goes through the whole office and visits with each person individually.  Some even give him treats. . .

@fortune

Sorry, I just saw this now.  

I think I should be off in a couple weeks, hopefully.  Soon I will meet with my doctor and see if I can start a new med before I'm totally off the current one.

I can see Jasper being very popular!!  I'm not surprised he has a lot of friends.  Heart

Give him a kiss for me!!  Smiley Happy

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org