Please consider carrying Active Argan with Morgen Schick.  Her line is incredible and it would be nice to see carried on QVC.  Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Active Argon/Morgen Schick

@nightnurse wrote:

Please consider carrying Active Argan with Morgen Schick.  Her line is incredible and it would be nice to see carried on QVC.  Thank you

But you won't get the deals you get on HQ-especially when her shows are on.

Respected Contributor

@nightnurse wrote:

I don't think this will ever happen , it would be direct competion to Josie. I think HSN would be a nice fit. But i  agree if you wan't good deals , it won't happen on QVC. Look at Dimitri , when he went HSN , a big fat nothing . And i liked him and the prices on ShopHQ.

Frequent Contributor

I used to love Dimitri by the way. He flopped due to changing his products totally. He was great on HQ. Had great packages and low prices.
Maybe competition does that. Dont want Josie to have that happen.
Respected Contributor

@Tigerfish2 Forgive me as I know this is off-topic but you mentioned Dimitri and I caught one of his shows the other night on hsn. Wow! Hadn't seen him in some time and noticed such a drastic change in his face. Don't think his serums and creams are pulling his skin THAT tight!