Contributor
How many others have had their account hacked hacked at QVC and then been told it's their fault and have to fight like crazy to get their money back? Almost $300 for 7 days now. I have to cancel all cards, call my bank. Be without the use of my money. I am beyond mad. I think this will be the end of the line for me and QVC.
Honored Contributor

The CARD you used was hacked......Q has no access to fix that.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Also, if you're talking about a debit card, it's the bank that takes the time to credit back your account.  That would have nothing to do with QVC or any other retailer. 

Honored Contributor

@lynderae   It is the bank or credit card company that was hacked that will refund you after you file a fraud claim with them!!  Were these purchases made from QVC or are you just thinking that it was one of your cards you have on file here??  YOu have not posted enough info except that you are blaming QVC for some reason!    My experience is that the bank and credit card companies  always refund the money for a fraud claim after investigating!!  If you don't file that complaint you cannot expect the company that the  purchases are made at to be responsible.  They have no way of knowing it wasn't you that made the purchase!!!  The bank/credit card company can track where the products were sent to which has to be a different address than yours!!  You can also file with the police but unless it is a huge amount they probably will not do much.  You do not have to cancel all your cards except the one that was hacked.  You need to be proactive when this happens!  I no longer keep cards on file anywhere and just put in the info when ordering as that is much safer!  It appears that you have never read the agreement that you have to agree to when getting any kind of credit as fraud is addressed there!   Hope this is of help to you.

Respected Contributor

I've had credit cards hacked. I call the company that issued the card. They cancel the card and send me a new one. Never lost the use of my money because I don't shop with a debit card.

I monitor my credit cards daily. 

Esteemed Contributor

This happened to me once with my Debit Card and the Bank deposited the funds right away. I don't think anyone knows where it happends, people just assume.

It was my Bank that notified me because they realized that I couldn't have been in three different States at the same time. I always check my Bank Account every day and within a short period of time, this happened.

Esteemed Contributor

@lynderae - Imo, you are putting the blame on the wrong party. Call the company responsible for issuing your CC and explain to them the problem - they are pretty good and helping out. If it was a debit card, call your bank. I had a problem with my debit card one time and they immediately issued a new card to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes the bank and/or credit card company will refund if a legitimate fraud occured.  That doesn't mean it was the bank's fault that a person was compromised though.  Being compromised can happen anywhere online or otherwise @Pook 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@lynderae wrote:
How many others have had their account hacked hacked at QVC and then been told it's their fault and have to fight like crazy to get their money back? Almost $300 for 7 days now. I have to cancel all cards, call my bank. Be without the use of my money. I am beyond mad. I think this will be the end of the line for me and QVC.

I understand what you're getting at.  You'd have to prove it happened at QVC though. Do you use your card anywhere else?  Lot's of places (wherever you use the card) can be to blame.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
New Contributor
I was hacked. Address $2600 worth of items was going to be sent to is in hollywood florida. I didnt receive any transaction notification, however Already cancelled items as 1 wasnt shipped. Called ups and was able to cancel the 1 day shipped item as i had law enforcement intervention. Qvc cancelled items and stated they will refund me. This occurred on 12/13/2021,