Honored Contributor

A fish market.  I can't.  I just can't.

Honored Contributor

I think it only looks good on someone with no tummy issues!

IF you carry any extra weight in your tummy, this would not be a good look for you! It is definitely not a look for me, as I am someone who carries their extra weight in the mid section. 

Contributor
I don't like the "half tuck" on men or women.
It looks like the person forgot to tuck in their shirt after using the toilet.
Untucked OR Tucked.
Half tuck is sloppy looking.
Respected Contributor

Yes please.

Occasional Contributor
The front tuck is to keep your outfit from looking boxy. QVC hosts and models do it too much. If done correctly it should be slightly off to the side and not in the middle. You also can’t do it with EVERY top which many at QVC do. If done correctly anyone at any age can pull it off. I agree QVC does it too much
Trusted Contributor

Yes!  It looks stupid!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a fan of the front tuck.  That's just me and my preference.  When showing a top, if they want to show (I guess) the versatility of the top, have one front tucked and one not tucked.

I caught a segment on HSN and the model was styled front-tucked.  The vendor made mention of it and asked the model to untuck the top to show the hemline.

Super Contributor

I agree with you completely. Another thing that is maddening is when a few of the hosts put a cardigan or button down shirt and they tie it as tight as they can around their waist. I wouldn't wear that either and would like to see the cut around the stomach and hips! We all know the measurement guides are not flawless. 

Super Contributor

I usually don't weigh in on stuff like this because everyone has their own unique style and tastes in clothing, but this is one trend that looks downright ridiculous.  I just don't get it.  

Contributor

Yes it is....Amy S. is the one who started this....she does it pretty much all of the time when presenting tops.  But, keep in mind that lil Amy probably weighs 100 pounds soaking wet and stands all of 5'2 so she can pull that look off every day all day long.  Most of us cannot do that.  She's a cutie pie, I love watching Amy S. but I do wish she would stop interrupting guests, it just sends a bad message and I think it is very inconsiderate?  Why must these hosts stop guests in mid sentence to talk about how many of a certain color are left?  It's not that urgent that you should interrupt guests speaking.