Esteemed Contributor

ITA, it's just another ridiculous trend that will pass for sure, not soon enough!

It is hard to judge the look of the shirt and how the length will be for each of us.

Just like when they model a sleeveless top with a jean jacket on!   I find it completely irritating.

Esteemed Contributor

I like it, and I think it looks nice. I have done it for years, so no trend for me.

Trusted Contributor

I am not a fan of the front tuck either.  In my opinion it just looks ridiculous.  Not very many people can pull it off so by fashioning it this way they are not appealing to the masses but I agree with another poster, show it both ways.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Abolish the front tuck

[ Edited ]

IMHO the front tuck is just another way to look sloppy.....which seems to be somewhat popular these days.

Frequent Contributor
I think it looks good if your tiny and you dont want to be swallowed up by the shirt. But I am not tiny and I hate a huge baggy shirt on the bottom, which is what im finding. Show it normal ,give the size slowly so I can read it.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Abolish the front tuck

[ Edited ]

I was just thinking the same thing...front tucks just don't look good on many people!  Very few bodies can pull it off; especially those women who do not have much of a waistline. When they do a 'front tuck', it make them look so much wider in the high hip area.  I actully don't know anyone - of any size or age - that does the front tuck look!!

Honored Contributor

My tucking days never started.

Respected Contributor

Will the next trend be shirts that are waist length in front and extra long in back?  Personally, I need to cover both areas

Honored Contributor

I'm a front tucker.  Love the look!

Honored Contributor

I'd like to see tops untucked and half tucked. I want to know the length of the top as well as how it looks half tucked.  I don't tuck in much but occasionally do a half tuck. I'm not trying to be fake cool, I just don't like my whole rear end showing.