Occasional Contributor

Re: ATTENTION: Susan Graver/Buyer

[ Edited ]

I sent Susan a message on FB Messenger about needing tall pants and she did finally reply that she was going to bring back talls.  I told her I needed at least a 32 inch inseam.  That was over a year ago...I know ankle pants are in but when the pants are not meant to be ankle pants they just look ill fitting and ridiculous. 

Regular Contributor

Agree...need more tall pants and pants that look good with leisure and athletic shoes .some of us cant wear heels.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Truer words never spoken both both of you.  SG is pricing herself right out of the market here at the Q.  I've stopped buying her stuff a couple of years ago.  Can't afford shelling out $45+ for anything she has when I can go to my local B&M, try stuff on for the right fit, no s/h charges attached especially when it doesn't fit.

And that liquid knit poly is EVERYWHERE too for 1/3 of the cost here.  In fact I can buy better fabrics for 1/3 of her Q costs.

And I do - buy for less, better fabrics, they fit properly all just 10 minutes from my home.

PS - I'm only 5'4" and I'm a good 30-31" inseam. So SG pants at 28-29" would be ankle pants on me.  That's okay - IF I want ankle pants!

@PINKdogWOOD

This is a little OT, but I'll tell it anyway.  As my spine has shrunken from compressed disks, I have lost 2-1/2" in height.  One day I ordered a pair of long pants in the "petite" size because I am shorter.  When I tried them on, the length was high ankle.  I was confused for a few minutes, looked at the invoice and saw that I had ordered the petite.  Then it hit me . . . I've lost height in my back and torso . . . my legs didn't shrink!! 

I continue to order 30" regulars since then, LOL!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986

Please bring your weekend leggings in tall, love your pants fit but need tall.