Super Contributor

ATTENTION PLEASE QVC...I WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU AN EMAIL...but it won't go

What seems to be the problem there?? It's frustrating and takes time to fill in all the information and it won't go through. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Still Tabbycat ~~ Less is More ~~
New Contributor

Re: ATTENTION PLEASE QVC...I WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU AN EMAIL...but it won't go

Your website is horrible. It's not shopper friendly. It's really important for me to be able to find my open orders and track them. Since I have downloaded this app I have spent more time trying to figure out your website than shopping. In fact, I get so aggravated that I'm not really in the mood to shop after trying to figure everything out. If I can't check on my orders, status of my orders and be able to track them easily, then I will just delete the app and go back to the old version (just online)

New Contributor

Have been unable to send you an email.  if I can't even get an email to qvc in order to get a response from qvc, then maybe I just need to do my shopping elsewhere 

QVC Customer Care

@Lawgal  I am sorry you are experiencing troubles with our app.  If there is something that you would like us to try to assist you with, please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Barb 

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Hello, @Tabbycat. Smiley Happy

Hello, @Lawgal and welcome. Smiley Happy

Look, a QVC moderator read your post and posted the e-mail so you can write to them.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder