Trusted Contributor

I like that Amy actually wears clothes sold by Qvc.

Esteemed Contributor

In my opinion Amy is the worst host .... she talks too fast & loud plus she misprounces every other word to a point where you can’t understand her .... I change the channel when she is on ... Shawn is much better as a host.

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of Amy's at all.  I'm not a fan of the Monday night line-up at all with either she or Shawn. 

I'm not even sure who I think should be put in those spots.  I personally think hosts should be rotated because anytime you have a static host in the same weekly shows, it's never a good thing and I think viewers get tired of them and I think the hosts get bored as well.

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Not a fan of Amy's at all.  I'm not a fan of the Monday night line-up at all with either she or Shawn. 

I'm not even sure who I think should be put in those spots.  I personally think hosts should be rotated because anytime you have a static host in the same weekly shows, it's never a good thing and I think viewers get tired of them and I think the hosts get bored as well.

I say the same thing about my job....I'm sick of processing benefits 7-3 everyday.

Super Contributor

Re: AMY is the best host

[ Edited ]

@SanDiegoMama wrote:

Please have Amy host PM Style. I am sorry, but Shawn just doesn't cut it for me. Amy is way more fashionable and so fun!

No, I love Shawn!, I think she's fun to watch and I love her style! She also seems so joyful these days with her beautiful new baby daughter!

Honored Contributor

She's very honest in a cheerful, humorous way!  I like both of them.  Amy and Shawn.   Wishing them well.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

The sorority sisters are at it again.

Trusted Contributor

Both Amy and Shawn need to remember what they were hired for, to inform the customers about the item on air.  Neither of them can do a decent job of that.  Amy has difficulties pronouncing many words, and Shawn must have a limited vocabulary, she makes works up.  You know no more about an item either of them present than before it was on air.  They seem to work too hard on being "cool", and spend little or no effort on preparing for a show.  Both of the are an automatic channel change for me.  Both are like nails dragging down a chalkboard for me.

Respected Contributor

Amy is my favorite host, by far.

Honored Contributor

Amy is probably the sweetest host on the Q but I can't listen to the way she speaks.