Valued Contributor

A small but important adjustment, please.

After just receiving a Halston TSV faux suede jacket and having to remove the belt loops, I am suggesting designers attach 2 sets of loops, one positioned below the other.  I've seen this on Dennis Bassos coats.  I almost always find the loops positioned too high.  I'm talking about the braided thread type of loop.  It would provide a more custom fit for those who are longer waisted.

Highlighted
QVC Social Team

Re: A small but important adjustment, please.

@Kardi wrote:

After just receiving a Halston TSV faux suede jacket and having to remove the belt loops, I am suggesting designers attach 2 sets of loops, one positioned below the other.  I've seen this on Dennis Bassos coats.  I almost always find the loops positioned too high.  I'm talking about the braided thread type of loop.  It would provide a more custom fit for those who are longer waisted.

Hello @Kardi - Great suggestion and I passed it along to our buyers. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

It's funny you would say that (about the loops being too high).  I've also always had that same problem, and I'm short waisted!  I never use them.....could never figure out who they were supposed to work for!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I can make one of those loops in 30 seconds but can't tell someone how to do it.  It's not braided, you pull threads through a loop until you get the proper length.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Thanks for listening!  I appreciate it.