Valued Contributor

Re: A feature to block posters from posting in your thread option

[ Edited ]

That's quite alright, Moon.  I am only interested in having a legitimate conversation with someone who is civil and doesn't endeavor to try to belittle others by being intentionally rude when they are simply asked to clarify their point.  I mistook your earlier posts for being more than they are; you have shown me who you really are, now.  Point taken; I won't give you undeserved, false credit a second time.

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Esteemed Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

@september wrote:

@SavvyChic wrote:

Actually, I wish I had the option to delete this thread now! Sorry!

I think you can email the social team, and ask them to do that.  

Or you can ask them here... Social team please delete this thread. Thank you! apple1964.

OR - you can just mention a member of a political party - OR you can just type out a profanity.  It will be gone in a poof.......

Respected Contributor

@SerenityNowMyndi wrote:

That's quite alright, Moon.  I am only interested in having a legitimate conversation with someone who is civil and doesn't endeavor to try to belittle others by being intentionally rude when they are simply asked to clarify their point.  I mistook your earlier posts for being more than they are; you have shown me who you really are, now.  Point taken; I won't give you undeserved, false credit a second time.

Not so serene now, eh?  Other opinions are allowed and your condescension and temper tantrum show you cannot handle that. Loud and clear.