Contributor

A GREAT FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOUND JOSIE MARAN BALM AT E-BAY FOR A GREAT PRICE!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A GREAT FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOUND JOSIE MARAN BALM AT E-BAY FOR A GREAT PRICE!!

I always check the Bay first for anything I want to buy from the Q. Been doing it for years.

Saving tons of $.

Honored Contributor

Re: A GREAT FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOUND JOSIE MARAN BALM AT E-BAY FOR A GREAT PRICE!!

eBay has a plethora of counterfeit cosmetics, very sophisticatedly-designed copies masquerading as the genuine products.   I’m not sure how we protect ourselves against those.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

eBay has a plethora of counterfeit cosmetics, very sophisticatedly-designed copies masquerading as the genuine products.   I’m not sure how we protect ourselves against those.

Protect myself by not shopping ebay. Never will, not my thing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

Hi, @Sweet_Serenity!   Hope you’re doing well.🌻   I’ve been an eBay customer for a very long time with great success, very pleased, but I’m cautious and careful and I don’t buy cosmetics there.   It’s a good resource, but of course as with any site we need to be vigilant.   

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

I've been a long time buyer and seller with Ebay.  Ebay guarantees your money should you ever have an issue with a product. 

There are seller ratings and reviews on every seller.  Any problem sellers get banned from selling.

I had a situation where I never received my product from the seller.  Ebay quickly refunded my money and dealt with the seller - not me.

While Ebay is not perfect, the buyer is protected.