Respected Contributor

Re: A FEW CHANGES THAT HAVE ME HOT UNDER THE COLLAR:

@CatBagLover wrote:

I cannot stand it when Jane says "Fri-Yay". It sounds like we're in kingergarten, for goodness sake. I've actually changed the channel when she says that more than once! 

I quit watching her years ago. Knew I was never going to a dance recital, the swan song, constantly was too much. Also the flipping around.

Frequent Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

In no particular order:

1. When I order an item, and later check it on my order status, it is never the color of the item I order. Why is that so hard to correct if it's in stock? -  not sure how you are ordering, but if the color you want is not in stock, you cannot add to your cart.  I have never seen this happen, with the exception of a few mistakes with shipping.  The shopper makes the choice of the item/color to add to cart.  The picture may not match, but look for the text showing the item color selected.

2. The new checkout system is already driving me nuts. It doesn't first give me the same page as before where I can select which credit card I want to use. It often throws it on the previous one before it shows me the completed order. I don't like the new system at all and would prefer it return to the old one so that I can check my order completely before I put it through.  - As a preferred shopper, I have been using the new checkout for a couple mos now, in the beta version.  The checkout defaults to Q Card, to change payment, click (+ edit) and select card.  Before QVC pushed new system out to all, it used to make you enter the 3 digit security code on back of CC for EVERY purchase - that was a PAINFUL!!  Overall, the same info and choices are there, just streamlined.

3. What is going on with the new black/white shipping bags? They now frequently arrive torn open or cut open and my garments are exposed. I think they should stop trying to pinch pennies when it comes to our items. - call your post office.  The bags are the same, except for color!

4.  Probably my biggest gripe is that when I print my orders on my printer to have a copy, EVERY item I purchase prints THREE extra pages of QVC ads or just junk. This is not the fault of my printer. I bought nine items today at the sale, and therefore, TWENTY-SEVEN  wasted pages came with my orders. What's on these extra pages is junk and not necessary to promote a sale. In a short time, I use a ream of printer paper for the trash from QVC. THIS NEEDS TO STOP!!!! - this is your printer and how you are printing.  You can ALWAYS select printer friendly version, preview before printing, or even better, save trees and take screen shots to save on computer, phone or tablet.  Not sure why you print everything, all orders are on QVC website. 

5. Again, Please stop Jayne Treacy with the Fri-YAY's. I'm turning off the Q. - I love Fri-Yay show.  I personally don’t care for Jane myself.  She is too over the top, dominates conversation and presentations, very controlling!

Thank you for letting me rant! I've held these in for quite some time, but I am very serious about them all.

With all that said, there is much bigger things to “seriously” rant about in this world.  As another stated, if Q is giving you this much stress, perhaps time to take a break and limit your exposure to things which cause you stress!!  Take care!

Esteemed Contributor

Why so much on lunchtime specials from the same person? Can't sell them for then she must be too high in the first place. I don't like her liquid knit after I found out what it was plus she is too expensive for me.

Honored Contributor

Three negative complaining posts from this person.  It sounds like the Q shopping it not for you.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Perhaps wearing a looser collar or no collar at all might cool you down.

I just ordered two things yesterday and had absolutely none of the problems you've mentioned.  As far as printing out receipts, there is no need for it and as others have stated, YOU are in control of how your printer works.  Just check order status any time you're in the mood.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CatBagLover wrote:

I cannot stand it when Jane says "Fri-Yay". It sounds like we're in kingergarten, for goodness sake. I've actually changed the channel when she says that more than once! 

@CatBagLover  I certainly agree with you, but I don't have to change the channel.........I don't watch Jane!

Frequent Contributor

Wow, I didn’t realize that we all were supposed to be bothered by the same things. The OP is sending her complaints to QVC, but you would think the thought police must pass judgement first. What bothers one person may not bother another. Just because your packages arrive in good condition doesn’t automatically make the postal service at fault. It could be a different warehouse is used, who knows. The posts offering polite suggesting are all that is necessary, beyond that is QVC’s choice. The claws come out when not necessary, ladies.
QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...