Trusted Contributor

A FEW CHANGES THAT HAVE ME HOT UNDER THE COLLAR:

[ Edited ]

In no particular order:

1. When I order an item, and later check it on my order status, it is never the color of the item I order. Why is that so hard to correct if it's in stock?

2. The new checkout system is already driving me nuts. It doesn't first give me the same page as before where I can select which credit card I want to use. It often throws it on the previous one before it shows me the completed order. I don't like the new system at all and would prefer it return to the old one so that I can check my order completely before I put it through.

3. What is going on with the new black/white shipping bags? They now frequently arrive torn open or cut open and my garments are exposed. I think they should stop trying to pinch pennies when it comes to our items.

4.  Probably my biggest gripe is that when I print my orders on my printer to have a copy, EVERY item I purchase prints THREE extra pages of QVC ads or just junk. This is not the fault of my printer. I bought nine items today at the sale, and therefore, TWENTY-SEVEN  wasted pages came with my orders. What's on these extra pages is junk and not necessary to promote a sale. In a short time, I use a ream of printer paper for the trash from QVC. THIS NEEDS TO STOP!!!!

5. Again, Please stop Jayne Treacy with the Fri-YAY's. I'm turning off the Q.

Thank you for letting me rant! I've held these in for quite some time, but I am very serious about them all.

Respected Contributor

Re: A FEW CHANGES THAT HAVE ME HOT UNDER THE COLLAR:

WOW!!

Almost sounds not worth the aggravation to shop at the Q!

Not sure why you need to print everything--just copy and paste and save it online on the cloud!

P.S.  I like Fri-YAY--it's clever and fun

Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65 

#4 - Not sure your printer manufacturer, but most printers if not all have the abilitiy to let you preview the printed pages, select which pages to print. 

It looks to me you selected "print" w/o checking/previewing all that the pages that will actually print.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I've had atleast 9 of the last 10  clothing items  that I ordered with the plastic shipping packages be torn . They have all had noticable torn holes in the package. The last one  a hole was even in the plastic package that  the coat was packaged in.   I've been wondering abt this too . Thought maybe it was the post office . Heard  on TV that alot of  packages  sent through the US mail system have been found to contain  illegal substances .  Are they checking all the mail or  are these plastic bags  getting stuck in  a conveyor belt at the post office?

Valued Contributor

They need to step up their game. I ordered a xxs Peace Love World sweatshirt and received a 1x. It was a birthday gift. I returned it explaining the error and wanted an exchange. When I checked my account, it popped up I had a refund!! I called and told them what happened and she reordered it. Luckily it arrived the day before the date I needed it. 😒 I was starting to sweat a little. 😂😂

Esteemed Contributor

no   🎶Fri-yay!  for me.

Either I don't have Q on TV, or I just don't notice it.

But I do take out my phone and snap a quick pix of my receipt when I order something.

Haven't needed it yet, but I could print it from there if it were ever necessary.

Spoiler

On the last "free ship" day I ordered 6 items without turning on the TV.

I just threw that in because not watching does not equal not buying.

Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65So-   it sounds as if someone up there doesn't even like you.  Hate to brag but I'm loved.  My pachage this week arrived earlier than promised and its black and white bag as well as its contents were perfect.  Wore my new shirt last night. I did hang it up for a day, but I could have worn it straight from the bag!

No idea why the difference.  Does your mailperson hate you?

Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65-

re:  #1 - I have never had the Q's system change the color of an item I've ordered.  I can't see any logical reason for that happening, other than you've inadvertently clicked on the wrong color while ordering.  (It happens!)  Or if you're ordering by phone, perhaps a CS rep mishears you.  There is no explanation for the color simply "changing" after you've submitted your order.

#2 - I'm always able to check all the details of my order before I hit submit.  Each section offers you the chance to "Edit" (e.g. payment type, Easy Pay, etc.) before you complete and submit the final order.

#4 - When you choose to print your invoice, it's your printer software that allows you to choose which pages you want to print.  This has nothing to do with QVC.  In fact, under the new checkout system, it's often only one summary page.

I agree with a previous poster.  Perhaps time to take a break from QVC?  No shopping channel or online retailer is worth such stress.

Honored Contributor

That’s great! I’m glad you won’t be shopping with qvc. That’s the best way to send a message. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@keithsmom65 - Sorry you're having troubles. For your #1, just to confirm, has the order actually changed from what you purchased? Or are you just seeing an image of the item on the Order Status page that is different from the color you ordered? I often find that the stock image showing on the Order Status page does not reflect the color of the item I've purchased, but if I click the View My Order link, I see that the order details are correct.

For your #4, this is a problem that I've found with multiple retailers lately. The way I get around it is to use my cursor to select the specific information on the web page that I'd like to print, and then when I get the print dialog box, I choose "Selection Only" in the advanced print menu so that I only receive a printout of key details. (This process is for the Chrome browser; the phrasing may differ slightly in other browsers but the option is still offered.) Alternately, if you have a PDF converter such as Adobe Acrobat or PDF995, you can print whatever you'd like to a file rather than on paper and keep it in your computer for future reference.

With regard to your #3, I totally agree—the new bags are cheap, flimsy, and almost always arrived damaged. I hope the Q is getting sufficient negative feedback about these bags to inspire a change to more sturdy packaging.