Contributor

A-32269 ORIGINAL DENIM & CO. STRETCH LEGGINGS!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE bring back A-32269 Denim & Co. Stretch Leggings!!!!  These have been MIA for years now!  At the moment, you are presenting the Original Waist Stretch Pants w/ side pockets (A-51961).  These are the exact same materal as the leggings.   They were ALWAYS popular and millions were sold over the years.  I myself have purchased a great part of that!!  We all don't want the pockets or the straight line of a pant.  The original leggings were perfect and we need them back!!  

Trusted Contributor

Re: A-32269 ORIGINAL DENIM & CO. STRETCH LEGGINGS!!!

I remember these leggings, and they came in tons of colors and weren't as tight-fitting as the ones nowadays.

Esteemed Contributor

THANK YOU!  I wanted to email that D&C guy but d/n know the item#.  I still have a few pairs.  First they were sold on HSN.  Then, when no longer there, QVC sold them.  I've had these for upmteen years.  When I worked, easily made it thru a 12/16hr shift wearing these.  Now retired, still wear them, but need more.  Hate the ones with pockets and baggy legs.  How can we get the Q to bring them back? 

Regular Contributor

I have been hoping that they would bring back those leggings for a very long time. None of the so called newer and better leggings come even close. I know they were popular. If Gary really listened to customers, these pants would have come back a long time ago!