Valued Contributor

1.Shorten the presentations                                                                                                               2.Make it clear to the hosts,that the presentation,is about the product,and NOT ABOUT THEM!                                                                                                                                                           3  Please give us {the customer} more variety,not the same,stale vendors and products,over and over, and over.                                                                                         Thank  You

Honored Contributor

These subjects have been discussed on these forums ad nausea and has not and will not change.  They do what works and makes them money.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 3 Serious Suggestions

[ Edited ]

I did email the social team and strongly recommended that someone on that team read last week's thread named '3 things QVC'. Thought there were some very good suggestions.        

I think all organizations should read, review and analyze
different issues presented in customer's feedback!!

I received a very nice answer stating that they would review the thread!!   Hope that is true....

Valued Contributor

I think the Q should seriously consider hosting focus groups containing their customers for some real feedback !!!

New Contributor

Agree!! Agree!!  Agree!!!!!

New Contributor

I agree.

Super Contributor
Im in and available
Frequent Contributor

Great ideas.  On a recent show there was so much chatter about pumpkin picking, cider mill visits and Wawa, I totally forgot what was being presented.   I gave up on ordering because in the midst of all the personal stories, important information was not given about the items.  No worries though, I went the next day and found something similar at a local shop for a better price.

Apparently the Q thinks it's ok.  My Q purchases are getting fewer and farther apart.  

Valued Contributor

Great ideas! Hopefully they'll actually listen!

I get so tired of hearing about their personal lives too! Oh, and how many trips they are going on...I bet this morning Rachelle McCray mentioned 5x about going to Euorpe in a couple of weeks. LOL I don't care and I'm sure others don't either. I'd like her to spend that time describing the item(s) in more detail, etc...so irritating!

I know, I know...change the channel! Only problem with that is the Q doesn't want me to do that. They don't want any of us to do that. They need to get their heads out of the sand and realize what is going on. JMO

~ Hope in TN ~
Esteemed Contributor

Terrific suggestions , but it's 2019 and it does not appear alot of these  suggestions have been adopted by QVC . I just recently decided to revist QVC as a customer after I took a 20 yr hiatus from  buying stuff from QVC. Looks like not much changed in 20 yrs - they even have alot of the same Hosts that weren't my cup of tea 20 yrs ago are still on QVC .