Occasional Contributor

3 DAY UPDATE--Wrong items shipped, partial refunds, double billing--QVC BILLED ME AGAIN

[ Edited ]
UPDATE ON THIS POST FROM 3 DAYS AGO.

1-NO RESPONSE FROM QVC AT ALL AS OF THIS MOMENT--3/27/20

2-QVC BILLED MY CREDIT CARD AGAIN LAST NIGHT FOR THE SAME ITEM IN QUESTION  I WOULD RECOMMEND THAT CUSTOMERS CHECK THEIR CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS FOR UNAUTHORIZED BILLINGS FROM QVC---

3-STILL HAVE ONLY RECEIVED PARTIAL REFUND FOR ITEM RETURNED--RECEIVED ANOTHER CUSTOMERS ORDER---FULL REFUND STILL NOT RECEIVED.

Wrong items shipped, partial refunds, double billing
‎03-24-2020 08:40 AM

These are just a few of the issues I have had with QVC over the past 60 days.  Most recently an item I purchased on easy pay was double billed today.  I sent pictures via email to customer care.

Last week I received 1/2 of the refund I was owed---ANOTHER CUSTOMERS item was shipped to me, not the itwm I ordered and QVC made me go through the ringer trying to rectify the problem despite all the pictures I took of the return label (different customer information) and return label information.  I had to contact the PostMaster General to get QVC to respond.

Before that an item was returned and asked for an exchange, it took 3 months to even acknowledge the returned item.

I am very uncomfortable doing business with QVC lately, especially this organization having access to my credit card due to the issues mentioned above.

QVC needs to issue a statement is there have been changes to their shipping/returnns dept over the past 2-3 months (not the past 2 weeks due to health crisis---well before that)

I have shopped with QVC for 20 years and am saddened my faith in the company is waning.

Trusted Contributor

Re: 3 DAY UPDATE--Wrong items shipped, partial refunds, double billing--QVC BILLED ME AGAIN

Very frustrating.   It may be that the Customer Service department is working with a skeleton crew due to the pandemic situation.   Have a little patience and good luck. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 3 DAY UPDATE--Wrong items shipped, partial refunds, double billing--QVC BILLED ME AGAIN

QVC is a train wreak lately. I got someones treadmill last year. I did not order anything like that .  And there was no pandemicWoman Frustrated then.

Valued Contributor

I look and look but I think if something is wrong with anything i don't need anymore stresss so i just don't order its hard but i have to do it.

Valued Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

I look and look but I think if something is wrong with anything i don't need anymore stresss so i just don't order its hard but i have to do it.

Be Strong!!

Contributor

Warehouse is making a mess of items.     I ordered a pillow and received a Valerie Parr Hill candle!   I feel sorry for the excess work Customer Service and myself have to do to correct this.     Calls on hold to customer service who are always accomodating and me having to pack up the incorrect item and get it sent back.     Processing has been disgraceful from this warehouse and not just because of the covid crisis.   QVC is not the same exceptional service as it used to be.    Corporate doing nothing much to improve this.

Regular Contributor

Two wrong items were sent to me in 1 month...

A tee-shirt instead of a cadigan and the wrong color Tarte foundation.

This is very poor service for QVC!

I can say in 20 plus years shopping, this is a first, but 2 in 1 month!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I too recieved someone else's package had my label on the outside and another person's

item inside with her packing slip.. I called QVC and was told to return using the label enclosed.

I never recieved my item so QVC gave me full credit.   They are working with limited people.

I keep getting updates that packages are delayed in other states and will take longer for me

to recieve.  

Keep calling QVC for help, you should get full credit for an item you have not recieved...

Contributor

I sympathize with you. I ordered 3 Nest perfumes. They sent me 3 Philosophy perfumes. Had to truck them back to the Post office & didn't need that chore as we live in a pandemic HOT area (Long Island).  I have encountered same problem ordering jewelry. I heard that QVC is using non-human pickers in their ware houses...could explain why there are so many errors lately~~~