Respected Contributor

20% discount!! Come on QVC!!!

I have gotten 2 20% offers from HSN within the last month.  I don't understand why the Q is not doing this.  

Honored Contributor

Re: 20% discount!! Come on QVC!!!

Because they're struggling financially and can't afford it?  Same for free shipping.

I don't know how HSN does it since their financial reports are dismal.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

All the more reason to shop at HSN. They both carry a lot of the same lines. 

Honored Contributor

Never had any interest in HSN.

Trusted Contributor

Not a big fan of HSN either, I have purchased maybe 4 things over the course of 20 years.  

People want free shipping days on everything which is fine but that will overwhelm a system they are clearly struggling with anyway so people will complain about that.

People want 6 easy pays on everything when 3 just won't do, at a time when they currently do easy pay on EVERYTHING.  In the past this was not the case.  

I don't order a bunch and never order from QVC if I am in a hurry for  because it is what it is.  I can accept that.

I too wish they would get things fixed because of the two I think QVC is the better of the of them.  

I don't know the answers but I do know I would not want to be running a business in these strange times we are in and yes I am aware some of these problems started before the weirdness that is 2020.  

So many complaints and it just makes me sad.  I guess I need to stay out of the complaint threads and just focus on fun stuff.

Clearly there are happy customers and traditionally the only time forums hear from people is when they are complaining.

I guess I just wish more people would post when they are happy and have gotten a great item in a timely manner becaue yes it does happen.  

Just venting here people.

Frequent Contributor

I do a lot of shopping with QVC and would welcome a discount occasionally or free shipping on items sometimes. I also think there should be reduced shipping if buying multiples of the same item which I do quite often.

Valued Contributor

Coupons or even free shipping are incentives to buy. I have about 5 things on my wish list that I won't buy until there is free shipping. I don't really need these things, but I'd get them if I don't have to pay for shipping. So by not offering a deal, they are losing  out on business. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Honored Contributor

Free shipping you wait , wait , wait , and wait for. They send it by turtle express when it's free.

Frequent Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

Coupons or even free shipping are incentives to buy. I have about 5 things on my wish list that I won't buy until there is free shipping. I don't really need these things, but I'd get them if I don't have to pay for shipping. So by not offering a deal, they are losing  out on business. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Me too.  I have a list of 'save for later' items that I would likely pick up if they gave me some kind of financial incentive to buy.  

Honored Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

Not a big fan of HSN either, I have purchased maybe 4 things over the course of 20 years.  

People want free shipping days on everything which is fine but that will overwhelm a system they are clearly struggling with anyway so people will complain about that.

People want 6 easy pays on everything when 3 just won't do, at a time when they currently do easy pay on EVERYTHING.  In the past this was not the case.  

I don't order a bunch and never order from QVC if I am in a hurry for  because it is what it is.  I can accept that.

I too wish they would get things fixed because of the two I think QVC is the better of the of them.  

I don't know the answers but I do know I would not want to be running a business in these strange times we are in and yes I am aware some of these problems started before the weirdness that is 2020.  

So many complaints and it just makes me sad.  I guess I need to stay out of the complaint threads and just focus on fun stuff.

Clearly there are happy customers and traditionally the only time forums hear from people is when they are complaining.

I guess I just wish more people would post when they are happy and have gotten a great item in a timely manner becaue yes it does happen.  

Just venting here people.

I actually buy more from HSN than I do QVC.  I have no interest in EZ pays.  If I can't pay for it when the bill comes in, I probably don't need it.  I have only used it once or twice on larger ticket items.  These EZ pays on $20 or $30 items is totally ridiculous.  I haven't had any problems with shipping from either company.  Most of my orders from HSN came right away.  Funny, one night I ordered the TSV on both channels, one because I wanted it, the other because my husband wanted it.  I was expecting to wait awhile on the QVC item after reading all the complaints.  It actually got here a good week before my HSN order came.  

Recently, I returned that item I ordered on HSN for exchange becasue it was too big.  They instead refunded me the money.  I called Customer Service and she took care of me, placed the order, and credited me the return shipping.  It was a very pleasant experience.  I had no trouble getting to CS either which I see is another complaint at QVC.