Honored Contributor

Re: 10 and a half hours of Susan Graver...WHY?

I think Susan is doing what she's always done.  I don't see any change.   I love her wild prints but am aware a large print is not flattering on a larger woman.  You have to be careful when selecting prints. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I am surprised it's only 10 hrs now that QVC2 is being promoted should be double that by now.  Maybe if they gave other vendors and or designers a fair amount of airtime now that they added QVC2 which I still don't understand; they could sell their goods as well.  Sometimes I don't see an item from other designers until it's a lunchtime special then I ask myself how come I've never seen this before!  I do have my favorites designer(s) but my wardrobe has variety.

I haven't watched her shows in years and if I tune in and she is on I change the channel.  I'm not knocking her because I have brought from her line without watching her but overexposure has never been a postive thing.

Honored Contributor

I don't like that big ol' print splash wild colors she's started doing.

Best thing she ever done was butterknit. Those tops are great. Lightwgt. but very covering. Not tight and hugging your bulges LOL

Liquid knit is to sheer nobody wants to see your bra. LOL

She's getting pricey, also. I can buy my pants at Dillards cheaper.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@mosky wrote:

Yesterday I was looling at the program guide and I saw Susan Gravers name come up for 10 hours of T.V. time.I turned on another show and there she was again...Whats going on, is she the only thing QVC has to sell? I do not watch her showas because they are too frantic.So some one must be watching and buying but ,please remember the rest of your customers...give us some variety.

@mosky

Well, rest up, cuz she's got another TSV on May 18th!  Lol

It's a cold shoulder! Just did a net search. The top is just under $50 until you add shipping. The threads should be interesting!

Esteemed Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

@mosky wrote:

Yesterday I was looling at the program guide and I saw Susan Gravers name come up for 10 hours of T.V. time.I turned on another show and there she was again...Whats going on, is she the only thing QVC has to sell? I do not watch her showas because they are too frantic.So some one must be watching and buying but ,please remember the rest of your customers...give us some variety.

@mosky

It's a cold shoulder! Just did a net search. The top is just under $50 until you add shipping. The threads should be interesting!

What a disappointment, a second cold shoulder. Two in a row. She'll be dragging out that Anorak jacket again, I suppose, until next winter. It's starting to remind me of that awful fur collar thing that you couldn't kill or wouldn't go away.

Trusted Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@StraytoStay wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

@mosky wrote:

@mosky

What a disappointment, a second cold shoulder. Two in a row. She'll be dragging out that Anorak jacket again, I suppose, until next winter. It's starting to remind me of that awful fur collar thing that you couldn't kill or wouldn't go away.

@febe1 it's more of a 70's cold shoulder look with a slit on the arms. I couldn't copy the picture as it kept enlarging on me.