Contributor

Totally agree! Jayne B is my favorite, she is classy, genuine and not a frantic motor mouth like another Jane we know. 

Esteemed Contributor

I very seldom watch Jayne. I've seen her on the food shows and don't care for her on that show.  I probably wouldn't watch if she were on more. 

I like Leah a lot and think she's not appreciated enough.. She must do very good sales to be on Sat. this long. I would watch her sell anything. She's got some quirks, but they never seem to bother me. 

Among the new hosts, I've come to really enjoy Nancy Yoon. She has steadily improved, loves fashion, has a nice way of selling and is very likable. 

Respected Contributor

Love Jayne along with Leah, Pat and Mary Beth

Valued Contributor

Mary. and Pat

Honored Contributor

I agree Jayne is a good host, but she does tend to become "preachy" occasionally.

Respected Contributor

I like Jayne a lot until we get to the food shows. I hate a hover host and she took the biggest bite of food I have ever seen eaten on air. lol

HUGE

The first 2 words out of the other Jane last night started with --- guess what!

Honored Contributor

Jayne is fine to watch when she's alone. But she'll act up when there are other hosts present. 

I can't think of any host, past or present, that I'd call #1. Some were better than others. Some were horrible.  

One of Q's most successful tricks is to get viewers to think hosts are friends or acquantances. They aren't, never will be. They are salespeople who happen to be on tv.

Respected Contributor

I havn't see as much of Jayne in the past few years as I used to. I don't watch Qvc2 or Qvc3. Is it possible she is working on those channels? I used to see her with Pat a lot.

Honored Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

I havn't see as much of Jayne in the past few years as I used to. I don't watch Qvc2 or Qvc3. Is it possible she is working on those channels? I used to see her with Pat a lot.

@Estellee  With Pat a lot?  That has been a while indeed.  You probably aren't watching when Jayne is on.

She's had several shows this week already. Gourmet Holiday with Rick, Belle by Kim Gravel show, Q at Noon, It Cosmetics on their TSV day -- all on the main channel.   

You can look in the Program Guide online to see when any hosts are scheduled.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, Yes I guess I keep missing her shows Woman Happy